SAU Community

Marion Shopping Center Trolley Boy Bone Head

Cubes

Damn straight, If i see him which i hope i do.........I'll kick the living Sh1t out of him if he starts with me.

Alright that might be a little harsh but hey i'll certainally pin him against a wall and sort the f@#ker out!

Edited by Deluxe

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its really not worth the assult charge in an attempt to sort out this dudes attitude... I've grown up with people like this and a slap across the head doesn't do anything.

If only I was under 18 I would only receive a slap across the wrist. ;)

Not worth it anyways if you did, coz dont forget he knows what your car looks like and if he gets bashed or sacked he will recognize your car. Let him stare and get sacked from multiple complaints, obviously making up for having a small package. Or jealous you decide...

Worst thing would be to walk back to your car to find he has done something to it and with no cameras and no witnesses i wouldnt be happy

I love the keyboard tuffkunt image bandied about in this thread.

Most of you would do exactly what Joel did... nothing.

there is nothing else you can do if you have a wife and kids, you have to deal with it and ignore it. he'l realise hes a wanker!

as for me tho, no wife no kids and would dish it back regardless.. ;)

Man, why do people have to be such dicks to each other? Honestly, why would anyone give a f@#k what you drive? "That's what you get for driving jap crap"?

If someone did something that childish to my property, I would stalk them, find out where they live, and then do the old "crap in a bag, set it on fire and ring the doorbell" thing. And I would leave a note that said "That's what you get for being a small minded jerk - or in language you can understand "driving Aus Toss"."

Call me smart but,

If you wanted to beat the f**k out of this guy you shouldnt post it on here because if someone does and he ends up in hospital and this thread ends up in police hands you all become suspects and a wanker like this would say yeah it was him even if it wasnt without hessitating.

That said, lets kill this guy!

hahahaaahhahahahahhahahahahaahahhaha

i went there today and stood 200 metres away and yelled at him. Made me feel like a real man. I am so tuff! i didnt even cry! hahahahah. Have any of you tuff guys had a fight outside of a chatroom!? hahahaa. just kidding

Been in a few :( By any chance does this person ever drive the car with the trolley trailier? There was some idiot yesterday that flew by my brother and myself in the upper (undoor ceiling) car park... and he kept going around in circles with no trolleys.....