SAU Community

Parts for Sale

Guest gts32t

I have a reconditioned RB20DET long motor - Meaning minus exhaust manifold and inlet manifold, Head fully serviced and cleaned, new timing belt and head gasket and bottom end has also just been serviced. Ready for a 180 or Silvia 6 cylinder conversion or a skyline with a blown motor - $800

Also have a gearbox available - manual - $350

Stock ECU - no wiring harness - $100

Apexi S-AFC, S-ITC combo - $700 for both

Standard Intercooler - $80

RB20DET turbo (roller Bearing) - $400

VG30DET turbo (roller Bearing) - $600

Greddy remote filter mount kit

R33 GTR rims 17 X 9 (245 X 40 rear, 235 X 45 front) - $2200

Reason for selling I was going to build motor into a 260rwkw monster with T4/T3 hybrid turbo, HKS cams and other gear - but I would be pushing the limits of the RB20 so I have opted for a RB30DET buildup - much more reliable power and torque...Let me Know

• 1 year later...
I have a reconditioned RB20DET long motor - Meaning minus exhaust manifold and inlet manifold, Head fully serviced and cleaned, new timing belt and head gasket and bottom end has also just been serviced. Ready for a 180 or Silvia 6 cylinder conversion or a skyline with a blown motor - $800

Reason for selling I was going to build motor into a 260rwkw monster with T4/T3 hybrid turbo, HKS cams and other gear - but I would be pushing the limits of the RB20 so I have opted for a RB30DET buildup - much more reliable power and torque...Let me Know

PM sent, interested in motor

• 3 months later...

interested in safc and sitc. email me [email protected] as you have left no contact details.

You still have the motor buddy.