SAU Community

Hey every1, this is my first post. I've been into fords for a long time and know alot about them but i've realised how expensive they are to make fast compared to skylines and how skylines are much better in handling, fuel efficiency etc.. I'm thinking of getting an r-33 cause i've always liked the shape and either a gts or gts-t. Because I know practically nothing about skylines, i need your help. Firstly, what kind of performance figures would you expect from the gts/gts-t. Also, between the automatic and manual transmissions, is there much loss of power through the automatic drivetrain compared to the manual? Thanks, and any other noob tips for me would be greatly appreciated. :P

You would lose maybe 10% of rwkw due to automatic transmission.

Manuals will be faster due to this greater power and also gear changes (unless the user can't change gears quickly).

....any other noob tips for me would be greatly appreciated.  :P

Skylines are made by Nissan in Japan ;) :lol:

Nobody 'wants' a non turbo Skyline but it just sometimes works out that way because of the cost. A decent R33 GTS-t should set you back a cool $16,000....less if imported.

And remember, use search before asking questions. No n00b can be told a more useful thing B)

Welcome to the club ;)