SAU Community

Qld: R31, Series2 Silo Model, Manual, Modified!

Hey guys, I am advertising my car on here as I have tried on Ebay with not much success. Car is also listed on the r31 skylineclub. Here goes, as honest as possible.

Exterior:

Grey over silver paint, excellent condition bar the boot which is fading (am looking at painting it soon). Not a dent anywhere, absolutly straight as an arrow. Was a one owner car before me, ederly man, country car. Has Ti rims, and silo boot spoiler, and s3 hotplates without the plastic covering. Just spraypainted door handles, window frames, and rubber mouldings around the car have been shined up. Looks very good indeed.

Interior:

Flawless blue silo interior, even with great original steering wheel. Has slight rip on drivers side seat, but seat covers which can come with the car cover it. Cd player with 6 inch speakers all around. Shit cd player mind you.

Engine Bay:

Mods: 2.5 extractors into 2.5-2.75 inch custom exhaust. XF Throttle body with custom stainless steel intake piping, with Pod filter and CAI. Am thinking of advancing the timing but will retard it back if i can sell it. Great car, drives fantastic. Manual conversion was done last weekend (20th Jan or there abouts).

Suspension and brakes;

Recently replaced (3 weeks ago), ball joints, sway bar bushes front and rear, and radius rod bushes. GT gas suspension with stock springs. Has dual swaybars, can remove one if buyer doesnt want. Strut brace is on. RWC tyres, LSD is tight as a mo fo.

Guys this car is absolutly awesome, it sounds mean as and makes little kids cry due too the noise. It is legal noise though, but probably one of the best N/a rb30e's I have ever heard. Goes bloody good as well, LSD is tight. Time for some pictures! Reason for selling is, I am going too melbourne in a few months for an apprenticeship with the navy, so i dont really need a car while im down there.

You can contact me on msn/email [email protected], or 0418754471, too ask more questions, more pics, or to arrange an inspection/meeting place.

Oh and those stone chips in some pictures have all been fixed up :P

Pictures:

000_0120.jpg

541d4ce8.jpg

000_0114.jpg

000_0112.jpg

000_0110.jpg

Some older pics:

(as auto)

000_0094.jpg

000_0093.jpg

000_0091.jpg