SAU Community

Help Needed Please!

R31Nismoid

Hi... i need someone from SA to represent on a few plans that SAU-Vic, SAU-NSW, SAU-QLD, SAU-WA are getting together at the moment

There is something very massive in planning at the moment and we really need some SA input.

You guys dont have an "official" club as such, but whoever is the most active and trusted is what we want. Even if its 2 people thats ok.

Just a warning we need

1) The e-mail addresses

2) Someone(s) that is willing to give bit of thier time up for something Historic in SAU's history :)

If you guys can get back to me here, or via PM that would be tops.

Or talk feel free to debate who you want in this thread or whatever and just lemme know.

But please be quick... 3-4 days if possible as things need sorting :O

Cheers - ash

How do we decide who?

Do we go by post whoring ???

Do we look at the longest member??

I Know - how about the owner with the most uniqe body kit on an R33 sedan :P

True to that,

I reckon we need a little more info on what this person(s) would have to do/organize and how often.

Think there needs to be a poll with all the people who would be interested for sure. and you can vote........but not for yourself!!!!

also maybe a Southerner and a Northerner.

Something along those lines maybe!

Ok, ive had PM's that amounts to 3 people currently.

Basically i dont want to say what for as yet openly on the forum incase things dont go as they planned.

Although im confident it will as we've got all the right people on-board from all other states that ive known for some time now :P

Basically whats needed is someone that has free time. If you work a lot, then i know you wont have time.

I'd replied to the PM's with more details.

I think the 3 people sound to me (from thier PM) like they are in the SA mix over here.

We need people who are "do-ers" to help get sh|t done :(

Thanks for the interest thus far. Its great

ive always suggested the SA division should be more active within the SAU community since other states have clubs and what not, we look lazy in comparison. so if you need a hand, you know what to do.

I've only been on the SA scene for a year, but i'd be happy to help out where i can, being an ex-Victorian I've been to a few of your past events with Gareth (RowdyR32) so i'm sure this be a good project and wont be time wasted. :)

I'll PM you too.

• 2 weeks later...

Munro and Keir are well respected for their acheivements, but this isn't about drags, money, mechanical experience, best cars, etc.

Just need two influential reps from each state, who are willing to put in a little effort and help organise something that will go down in SAU's Historic moments ;)

• 2 months later...