SAU Community

Welcome To My Gtr

Noy

thought i'd post up some pics of my first skyline a 1996 GTR V-Spec, i'm a noobie to this site and skylines this is my first and i'm lovin it. i've got huge plans so keep checking back for updates. any feedback is welcome

Mods: Haltech E11V2 ECU

3 1/2 " HKS Exhaust turbo back

HKS power air filters

18x9 1/2 Volk TE37's

Ganador mirrors more coming soon...........

post-25424-1139304469.jpg

post-25424-1139304552.jpg

post-25424-1139304617.jpg

post-25424-1139304691.jpg

post-25424-1139304758.jpg

post-25424-1139304851.jpg

post-25424-1139465850.jpg

post-25424-1139465977.jpg

Edited by MrVspec

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rims really do set it off.

Hope their not to painful to keep clean with brake dust.

What a joke i thought the car was gonna be hard to keep clean but the wheels are a joke. but hey small price to pay meguiers wheel cleaner keeps it under control.

What a joke    i thought the car was gonna be hard to keep clean but the wheels are a joke.  but hey small price to pay meguiers wheel cleaner keeps it under control.

How does that wheel cleaner go, i have white wheels too and the brake dust is a bit of a bitch. It doesnt mark the rim or anything?

How does that wheel cleaner go, i have white wheels too and the brake dust is a bit of a bitch. It doesnt mark the rim or anything?

wheel cleaner is the best makes the white sparkle like new with no marks

i think ive seen your car mate, nice work.

is it a private import?

Personally hand picked by myself with Zac from SVI's help

next mods on the cards will be a jim berry clutch then out to the track for some fun.

yeah a few people saw it there i saw yours there the other day i only work just down the road at Custom Carbon @ Geebung just doing a whole lotta carbon stuff to mine at the moment i'll post up some pics as i finish things

Very nice. Never thought the whites would work with Purple after seeing Leewahs but it's good.

Love the 18" TE37's for getting into the Bremmies to keep then clean. Originally thought of ditching mine because of the size of the rubber but worth keeping. Mine are bronze.

Get the GTR cruises started, I'll be back in Qld in a few more months.

Added mine btw but being 95 doesn't have the nice headlights.

post-6392-1139526260.jpg

Here I thought I had the rarer of the factory colours being purple :D

Bloody poping up everywhere!

Love the wheels on the purple car, had considered then thought about dark car [wash twice a week] + white wheels [wash every morning] = :P

Your a gtr virgin, i bet you still have a grin when you go to sleep at night :D

post-19210-1139539411.jpg

Edited by TOY 33

yeah i was just saying that to nick 83GTR was gonna organise a GTR cruise i'm sure we'll get a good turn up. yeah i got a grin when i go to sleep at night and the best thing i work at custom carbon here in brissy wait til u see what i'm doing to her all hail to carbon might i add got a sweet set of plates coming too

Mmmm custom carbon...I can see us becoming good friends already :blink:

Need some underbody stuff.......like a rear diffuser for the track 25t and the GTR

BTW GTR lovers, my mate Pete (Bass Junky) is doing some pretty nice ally air guides at a good price if you wanna get in on it http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...opic=95289&st=0