Welcome To My Gtr

Noy

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nice. Never thought the whites would work with Purple after seeing Leewahs but it's good.

Love the 18" TE37's for getting into the Bremmies to keep then clean. Originally thought of ditching mine because of the size of the rubber but worth keeping. Mine are bronze.

Get the GTR cruises started, I'll be back in Qld in a few more months.

Added mine btw but being 95 doesn't have the nice headlights.

post-6392-1139526260.jpg

Here I thought I had the rarer of the factory colours being purple :angry:

Bloody poping up everywhere!

Love the wheels on the purple car, had considered then thought about dark car [wash twice a week] + white wheels [wash every morning] = :thumbsup:

Your a gtr virgin, i bet you still have a grin when you go to sleep at night :thumbsup:

* pops out of the wood work *

Purple Land Barges ^_^

post-15700-1160369450.jpg

with your carbon fibre components, have u managed to get it all DOT approved at all? i remember u saying a while back u were going through the process of it all... just wanted to know.....

Hmmm transport department dont seem to wanna come to the party.. we tried so hard.

sent test samples away, but because carbon and fibreglass both fracture with sharp edges its impossible to get ADR approval. so i guess just leave the ally bonnet on for daily use and put the carbon on show or on some events.. damn shame though, cools my engine bay so much, just gotta finish off the airbox and get some pipes made so i can get rid of my AFM's

• 1 month later...

Just have to say you car is hot as, awesome job with the Carbon Fibre parts, cant wait to see the air box done, i wish i had a spare 3.5k for the bonnet :teehee:. what sort of price does the rear wing go for?

Edited by Cooper

Just have to save you car is hot as, awesome job with the Carbon Fibre parts, cant wait to see the air box done, i wish i had a sapre 3.5k for the bonnet :). what sort of price does the rear wing go for?

thanks mate...

N1 rear wing blade is $700 , 100% CF

still working on my custom one. the only one we have is just a universal one.. not completely sealed..

i'm on holidays at the moment so will get stuck into it when i get back...