SAU Community

daELF ur da bomb :D.....I am about to install my FMIC and i also have the stock (non Autech) front bar aswell & was wondering how the feck to cut the bar.

Any chance you took a few piccies with the bar off in more details as i would so so appreciate some piccies & maybe a run down what u cut it with. PM me with em if u want!

What size core u running? I got a 600 x 300 x 76 on the order.

Sorry to be a hassle but from what i can see on that piccy u have done a AWESOME job!!!!

Nice looking ceffie!

Cheers,

Ando

Edited by R33Deviat

Hey man,

here is an other pic for ya from the front.

The bar was cut with an airsaw. made life so much more easier.

The core it self was a custom size as I managed to get some stainless pipes off a

32 that fitted near perfect. Just had to make a few adjustments etc.

hit me up on msn if u want more info

[email protected]

post-17673-1139311291.jpg

Edited by DaElf

yes i am running 32 / 33 kit!!!

no mods to the pipes in the kit!!! only pipe modified the pipe that comes off the turbo (but i think possibly coz a 2530 was fitted AND this isnt one of the pipes in the kit anyway...)

just need to make a bracket up... cut a hole in drivers side for pipe to run... enlarge hole on passenger side and maybe make a little bracket for the top pipe to mount to top of rocker cover... easy ... its all in a previous thread with photos...

The mod i had to make to the pipes was to shorten where they were out the front of the car,

as the ceffy's dont have as much room as a 32 does.

I'll take some pics either tomorrow of friday when i get home from work of the pipes etc so u can see what I'm talking about.

Nice big cooler DaElf, hopefully it does it's job and provides some good low inlet temps when you wind up the boost, and slap her on a Dyno!! :rolleyes:

I put mine in under the front bar. On an angle looks sweet as

I had to cut into the front bar support to get air to it but looks stock as

Cooler is on a backwards angle

Is that the "stock" front bar? Is the top of the cooler leaning forward? could I grab a "semi-side-on" picture? I prefer the stocker look as the local constabulary down here are... *cough*... you get the idea.... Cheers.