SAU Community

Damaged Rb26 Dett

Hey guys...I've got an GTR motor that had done 1500 km's. The damage includes the water pump been broken off the block and taking a chunk of the block wit it...so it needs a new block!!! The motor had had a rebuild 1500 km's b4 the knock...so WISECO forged pistons(mint), Tomie head gasket. good crank, crack tested, resized rods, and balanced and all dat. Adjustable cam gears, greddy timing belt.

Head got flow tested n stuff aswell, all good news!!! and this goes for $2500 on its own usually....

Ive got Turbos are highflowed with steel comp wheels that i will chuck in too. However , 1 wheel seems to be dodgy and i have no f*#kn idea how this could hav happened in the accident. The pulley kit on the front of the motor has been destroyed too. Everything else seems to be fine...Motor looked real good, symphonic silver rocker covers, grey wit violet pearl on the plenum. Will get pics soon.

So Im of the opinion that all it needs is a new block, few smaller parts around the front, 1 turbo....for a fresh motor.

Injectors sold

After $4500 ono for the lot

OR $3800 ono for the motor.

Turbos $500...One will need a rebuild.

Willing to seperate parts

0416 255 683

Desperate for cash guys....but then again, arent we all!!!

Edited by GTR090

Hey GTR090

Where abouts in melbourne are you located?

Cheers

Steve

Hey guys...I've got an GTR motor that had done 1500 km's.  The damage includes the water pump been broken off the block and taking a chunk of the block wit it...so it needs a new block!!!  The motor had had a rebuild 1500 km's b4 the knock...so WISECO forged pistons, crack tested and balanced and all dat.

Ive got  Turbos are highflowed with steel comp wheels that i will chuck in too. However , 1 wheel seems to be dodgy and i have no f*#kn idea how this could hav happened in the accident.  The pulley kit on the front of the motor has been destroyed too.  Everything else seems to be fine...Motor looked real good, symphonic silver rocker covers, grey wit violet pearl on the plenum. Will get pics soon.

So Im of the opinion that all it needs is a new block, few smaller parts around the front, 1 turbo....for a fresh motor.

After $4500 ono

0416 255 683

Desperate for cash guys....but then again, arent we all!!!