Gtr 2wd 4wd Switch Looms

Swiper the Fox

ok 2nd batch is all packaged up and ready to post 2moro. Posting to:

weapon of choice

sdsaibot

NIZ-26T

Shanef

Mr 32

If you want to be included in the next post out. pls pm your mailing details and we will give you our banking details. :P

Paul & Stace

P.S. we apoligise for the delay in sending out.

Edited by DiRTgarage

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Um; does this disable the 4wd _without_ disabling the ABS?

Reason I ask is that a cheaper and easier way of doing this (at least on the R32 GTR, dunno about other models)

_if_ you don't mind disabling the ABS at the same time is to just kill the ignition while the wheels are turning

(i.e. while you are rolling).

You don't even need to let the motor stop rotating; use the clutch, turn off the ignition for a fraction of a second while

you are rolling, turn it back on, let the clutch out.

The 4WD/ABS disables itself till you come to a stop.

Of course, if this disables the 4WD _without_ disabling the ABS and that's what you're looking for, disregard

the above ;):D

Regards,

Saliya

got mine yesterday.

gotta say its a real top level quality item, i'll find myself having alot of fun with this :O

I see in the pic you sent you have a line locker button. How hard was this to make up? and are you able to make one up for me? price too :dry:

cheers

shane

got mine yesterday.

gotta say its a real top level quality item, i'll find myself having alot of fun with this :D

I see in the pic you sent you have a line locker button. How hard was this to make up? and are you able to make one up for me? price too :D

cheers

shane

Shane...thats just the light to tell me the line locker is engaged...ive set it up so when in 2wd all i have to do is press the steering wheel button while the brake pedal is depressed to lock the front brakes.....as a fail safe, the power to the button and relay is disabled when the switch is in 4WD.....we wouldn't want the line locker activating during a run would we.