SAU Community

Power Window Problems

D-limo

Hey,

Well when I took delivery of the Laurel did the usual check and everything electrical was sweet... except for the right hand rear power wiindow wouldn't budge from it's closed position. Wasn't really worried, was going to fix it later after I few more important things were done.

So got my intrusion bars today and took all the door skins off. Noticed a electrical clip was disconnected on the drivers passenger so thought this may help towards fixing the window.... i was wrong. The window went straight down and is now stuck there :( Should have figured it was disconncted for a reason :blink:

Okay so what do I need to replace and what is the most I should pay for one?

Cheers,

Jarryd

I have the same problem with the ceffy too, just with a different window,

I took the door liner off last time and played with the connection and everything to get it to go back up.

At first I just thought that it was stickin in the heat, as it would never go back up at normal speed.

But I dont have a clue to tell the truth.

ok this might help .......(does with mine) ....press the button for that window on the drivers panel and the door's button at the same time. Mine are pretty stuffed aswell and really should fix it up

Yeah its not sticking... As soon as I connected the clip it went straight down. Like it's stuck on down. When I press up it does nothing and servo or whatever its called (little box near the bottom of the door under the skin) just makes a clicky noise :O

Edited by Drift_Limo

... hmmm, IMO... pull off opposing door trim, plug in to "Problem window" and put the window up... then disconnect and leave it disconnected... then if it takes time to find a spare controller your window will be up. :rolleyes:

Naturally put the other door's unit back in to place, when you've finished ;)

Cheers.

... hmmm, IMO... pull off opposing door trim, plug in to "Problem window" and put the window up... then disconnect and leave it disconnected... then if it takes time to find a spare controller your window will be up. ;)

Naturally put the other door's unit back in to place, when you've finished :P

Cheers.

Quick thinkin 99 :rolleyes: Yeah thats how I figured it was the amp..

Softy I've got an inside man for Nissan Looking for one on Monday.. I can ask for another if you want..