SAU Community

1996 Skyline R33 Series 2 $12,500ono Or Swap!

Item: 1996 Nissan Skyline R33 Series 2

Item Condition: Excellent condition, Very Clean throughout

Reason for Selling: Just purchased a manual R33 so there is no need for the auto R33.

Price and Payment Conditions: $12,500 ono Looking for quick sale so all offers will be considered. Also I would be interested in swapping for another car and if necessary cash adjustments either way.

Details:

Nissan Skyline 1996 R33 Series 2 (2 door)

KMS: 92,410 Genuine

6cyl Non Turbo

Automatic Transmission

5zign cat back exhaust

White in Colour with full body kit

Nismo 400R Front Bar

GTR Rear Spoiler

GTR Side Skirts

GTR Rear pods

Features All Series 2 Interior and features:

Series 2 head lights

Twin Air Bags

Power Steering

ABS Breaks

Climate Control

Electric windows

Remote Central Locking

Electric Mirrors

Alloy Wheels

Alarm and 3 point Immobilizer

JVC KD S585 Head Unit

Just recently had fitted new:

New Radiator

Windscreen

Power Steering Rack

Tires

Break Pads

Will Supply with 12 Months Registration.

Will also come with R.W.C

The car has been well maintained and looked after and the car has been serviced and tuned regularly. The car has proven it self very reliable with no major mechanical problems and is very economical on fuel especially over weekly travel two and from Melbourne.

$12,500 ono OR interested in swapping for another car, just email me some info and pics of the car etc!

Contact Details: Luke on 0402650527 or e-mail: [email protected]

post-20589-1139746785.jpg

post-20589-1139746947.jpg

post-20589-1139747060.jpg

post-20589-1139747182.jpg

post-20589-1139747359.jpg

Edited by warby

thats me your confusing warby with, yes his car looks similar to mine, to the point i keep getting everyone saying they saw me all over the place when I havent been. I've had mine for over 4 years now, an until warbys very neat 33 started being spotted over the last 6 months, mine was the only kitted white one with a carbon bonnet. Just a coincidence he even has dark coloured mags like mine.

just proves he has good taste i think.

Hey luke....sorry to whore your thread. hope that GT wing fit nicely on the Rx7.

i do have one question relevant to the thread.....why does the series 2 skyline have an SOHC engine in it? cant say i've ever seen one in a 33 before, is it a 2.0lt, 2.5lt, or 3.0lt engine?. does the rego sticker and the engine share the same engine number? or would it have to be changed over?

best of luck with the sale

Berin

Hey Berin, yeah our white cars with the carbon bonnets can cause some confusion, I have tried to modify my car as much a possible to make it look different as possible such as my do-luck boot, racing seats and i just got some East bear mirrors which hopefully arive soon. Trying to keep the white car, black wheels black bonnet theme. As for the rx7 i am still waiting for daltan automotive to finish all of the engine work and installing the microtech, so i havent had the chance to fit it yet.

As for the motor i am not quite sure because it is the same number on the rego sticker but i am not sure how big the engine is, as it looks like a vl engine but the guy i got it off said it was a 2.5 ltr. but i am not quite sure.

Ok to clear things up because i had a non turbo skyline exactly like this, except a 1995 manual.

the engine is this

Rb20E Sohc 1998cc.

It came in both Series 1, 1.5, and series 2 skylines. They were actually built this way, both manual and automatic, ive even seen 4 doors with these engines inside them.

Goodluck with the sale mate:)

Dayne

• 1 month later...