SAU Community

Redline Magazine R33gtr

Hi.

Chances are most of you will have never of heard of the mag as its UK based, but I work for Redline Magazine and between our staff we have a whole load of fast cars, inc 3 (sometimes 4 actually) Skyline GTRs, as well as a Pulsar GTIR, S13 180SX drift car, Cosworth Turbo Powered E36 BMW, a 600bhp+ Cosworth, and lots more.

Our R33GTR has just had another bigtime makeover and as the issue of Redline with it in is out today in the UK I thought id post a few pics...

frontsmall1vy.jpg

front34small1am.jpg

rearsmall1um.jpg

rear34small4hc.jpg

interiorsmall7ld.jpg

407273aa.jpg

bootsmall8ne.jpg

enginedyno5uo.jpg

No enginebay pic as yet as its not that pretty yet and is away at mo being made super shiney...

More pics of another Redline Skyline, my mental RB30 R32GTR, soon too... :P

Cheers.

Stav.

Edited by StavrosRB2630

I've got a few issues of Redline as well as MAX.You guys do things.....ummm........different.

Best shot of the car is the first one from in front,before you see all the ......different stuff lol.

Keep the pics coming,its all good.

thats pretty cool. dont like the arse end though. i reckon the wing is too big and those LED tail lights are just ugly. but hey, if everybody has the same ideas, we'd all be boring!

car looks good. well done..... :P

Wink- yes, all the LED rear lights, even the genuine Wise Sports ones like on the above 33 and my 32, come in that ghey crome finish, but they are made so thats all totally covered up when you refit the rear light covers, so its not an issue anyhow.

Thank god, as chrome, plastic or real, is just, well, shit

Edited by StavrosRB2630

407273aa.jpg

lol is that an upside down laptop mounted on the roof behind the front seats? :P

A little over the top, but I guess pretty cool for a show car. Love the graphics on the side... nice euro design, and not the usual crap that comes out of the US.

Wouldn't wanna be your passenger in case of a crash though... face plant into an LCD screen can't feel too good ;)