SAU Community

Victorian Drift Club Practice Day! @ Winton

Lukeyz

I’m proud to announce that Victorian Drift Club will be hosting a Drift Practice day on the 11th of March 2006 @ Winton Motor Raceway.

For those of you that have joined Vicdrift.com Here is the link where there are details about the event: Victorian Drift Club Practice Day @ Winton Motor Raceway

For those of you that haven't joined VicDrift.com please do so, otherwise you wont be able to view the information about the event.

Look forward to seeing you all out there!! And get those cars ready!!

Cheers Lukeyz :)

Post more information for the punters, and the level of support will increase. Please don't take this the wrong way, i'm not having a go. Just trying to help the scene, as you will most likely see me hit some of these events in a gemini of some description. I know some things were discussed at the VIC meeting, but not all members were at the meeting.

For example I would like to know..

1. Cost of the event?

2. Who is backing the event and insurance coverage?

3. How do you plan to run the event?

4. What kind of instruction for beginners is going to be avaliable on the day?

5. What level of cars can enter? Does the car need to be registered?

Thanks

Im the guy with all the questions form the other night....and will; when i get my car back be doing a few of these for fun. But will say, have a look at who you are trying to attract to the events, which clubs etc. And see if its at all possible to try and nto double book weekends.

I want to have a bit of fun at Winton, but given the choice a of a drift practice at Winton, or an SAU/WRX Sprint round at PI, well im tryign to get my car ready for PI on the 11th March. (probalby too soon though)

..and perhaps just highlight the sectionsof the track that are going to be used.

Post more information for the punters, and the level of support will increase. Please don't take this the wrong way, i'm not having a go. Just trying to help the scene, as you will most likely see me hit some of these events in a gemini of some description. I know some things were discussed at the VIC meeting, but not all members were at the meeting.

For example I would like to know..

1. Cost of the event?

Thanks

Thanx Buddy,

1. Cost of the event?

$130 for Vicdift members, $160 for public

Event Insured By AASA

Details are on VicDrift.com

We will have trained drivers available for beginner instruction, they are there with you in your vehivle to help and assist in your driving skill's. There is absolutely no pressure for beginners as we all start somewhere.

Vehicle class is open, so bring your skyline/gemini/silvia/commodore anything. The cars will be scruitineered, details of requirements are on VicDrift.com.

Car does not have to be road registered to enter.

We will also be having a Live DJ/ party atmosphere for spectator entertainment, and a top 16 drift battle at the end of the day

Chris

Any questions please email me: [email protected]

VicDrift Club Meeting

Date: Thursday 2nd March

Where: Bells Hotel

Moray Street South Melbourne

Time: From 7pm for meals and get to know everyone, (good food)

Meeting Starts 8pm

Please come along to the meeting, committe votes will be taken and more information released on event calendar.

The Bells Hotel have been very generous in giving us the room so please come along and have dinner at the venue as this will allow us to continue to hold meetings there.

If you have any questions please email me: [email protected]

Chris

Edited by APLAYA

• 2 weeks later...