SAU Community

Time For A Colour Change

KR.15.YS

How about a graduated two colour effect with a graphic design. You could respray the top of the car something complimentary to the silver, say a deep purple, with a nice graphic along the side to form the seperation. You can respray the bonnet to match, which would give you a classy new look, without the pain of engine bay, inside of doors etc. You could cover the whole lot in clear. Some very trick custom cars have this look. B)

I was fooling around with this a while back so thought I would stir the pot with a few pics! Not fantastic but you get some idea...

Green:

green.jpg

Bronze:

bronze.jpg

Midnight:

midnight.jpg

Blue/Green Pearl:

blue_grren.jpg

Candy:

candy.jpg

Apologies to the actual owner of this Stagea, not sure where the image came from now...

Cheers

Luke

Yep, that purple one does it for me. Mind you, they all look good. Shows what a nice beast the Stag is to work with.

If you are going to be using it as a daily driver, something like that would be good. A full custom Kandy Pearl coated number would be a mite tempting for a bogan to scratch.... ;)

that green on munchdesign's post looks hot on a stagea.

it looks like hot house green, which i was leaning towards doing.

but after seeing that picture i definately think thats the colour.

looks sweet..

that green on munchdesign's post looks hot on a stagea.

Dont forget the red pinstripe either (complemantry colours), and smoked rims. Would look real nice. :P

But that blue/green pearl looks HORN! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

i think the red from the ba XR range is great. real bold red. and a white starsky and hutch stripe going over the plastic bit between the rear windows. it'd suit the lines perfectly.

i'm not ready for racing stipes yet though hah!

yea they are...

but if you are fortunate to know someone who is a panel-beater/ spraypainter by trade

its not....

you've just gotta chase em down to do thats the only prob.......