SAU Community

Hi

Short-01

hi there

i just had 2 say this, it was open and i had to go 4 it....

im vange and im sex on legs...

haha sorry

gona get a skyline soon? im selling my non turbo 33, see my signature...

lol it's cool michael my mind was in the gutter for a minute that's why i asked for your def on what kinda ride. only fair to let all know i am married (21yrs) funny though it doesn't feel like its been that long.

And yeah would love to go for a drive with you one day, if offer is still open.

hi there lucy, arent doing to much cruising lately, broke. Just had to fork out $860 for new afm and dyno, so working an extra day each week. mind you do manage to shoot down to see a mate down burton usally once a week. dont think you would be interested in sitting with a bunch of guys in a small smoke filled room for a couple of hours though.

by the way mind was in the gutter for a minute there. dont think the wife would be happy though {married for 5years and a little girl {2 1/2 year old}}. mind you if your up to that then maybe could very well make that offer work. the ride that is. lol

hi there :)

another GTS-4 owner here next best thing to a GTR is GTS-4

THats it.... nothing better than a heavy non turbo slug? Even if you tub it you still have 300 -400 kilos extra to contend with compared to a gtst. (On the other hand you will have 4wd which apart from a great launch gets pretty fricking boring after a while- ie no drift).. Dont buy a non turb skyline ie gts4 evenif it has been tubbed (lacking brakes and other goodies that come stock on the turbo models).. (you may be happy with it at first but down the track you will want something faster that you can play around with a little more... Get a gtst and bolt a huge tub on it --- sooooooo muich fun!!!!! Rotors can be alot of fun too but a biaaaaaatch to maintain!!!!!

gts-4 is a gtst with 4wd

not true with the R33 but true for the R32 GTS-4

the R33 came RB25DE

(On the other hand you will have 4wd which apart from a great launch gets pretty fricking boring after a while- ie no drift)

u obviosuly havnt seen mine driving just ask iceduc and vange :D they can beet me on launch

and u do get used to not having 4spot calipers but also engine braking is braking @ 4 wheels too is slows alot quicker

Edited by Madaz

Hi i'm Lucy, I'm new, i like skylines, they are sex on wheels

i currently own a '93 Hyundai Lantra

Welcome.....and i hope you meet some great people on here, as you can tell there are quite a few friendly ones already :D

thanks everyone, yeah yu all seem quite friendly to me. Have question, it's one thing to have a car that

can go fast, feel smooth to drive and look great, but the driver has to be able to handle the car

so i'm gonna look into defense driving, and then i wanna go for a cams licence but no idea where to

start looking for info on it.

thanks everyone, yeah yu all seem quite friendly to me. Have question, it's one thing to have a car that

can go fast, feel smooth to drive and look great, but the driver has to be able to handle the car

so i'm gonna look into defense driving, and then i wanna go for a cams licence but no idea where to

start looking for info on it.

hey if you wanna get ya cams licence you can jon a certain club and they are cam's backed club, im looking into doing it very soon if your keen too aswell a few mates and i are doing it give me a pm to discuss off thread :(