SAU Community

R33 Standard Wheels Wanted

Tommmo

Hey guys i need standard R33 wheels in order to pass regency inspection.

Only need to hire for 2 weeks or i'm willing to purchase a whole set.

They dont need to have tyres on them.

If anyone has a set they no longer need, please pm me

This is urgent!

Thanks guys and gals!

Not ideal i know, but I have 2 you can borrow for some sort of security, be that a deposit or someone i know & trust well enough on here vouching for you.

Let me know.

P.S. I normally run under the account "Oosh", but am having technical difficulties, so you know i haven't just blown in here.

Edited by Oosh2

Awsome

can both you guys pm me your contact numbers and i'll get in touch with you this week some time, as i need them asap.

You will get the wheels back with brand new tyres on them, as i have already paid for this as part of the compliance expense.

Hope this will cover your inconvenience?

Thanks guys

Edited by Tommmo

I gotta get through regency also, I dunno if standard R34, 17 inch rims will do but if you need them you can use them first, coz I don't have my inspection till March 21st

I got a mate who does all the compliancing so if you need anything else let me know.

Yeh that sounds about right, however Best Enterprises told me it would be best to have standard wheels, as sometimes regency can be real picky about the smallest crap! (as i'm sure most of us have experienced first hand)

and in the end they dont want any hassels and i surely dont either, so i think its best to keep them happy.

thanks for the suggestion though.

Don't think you even need standard wheels.........I believe(correct me if i'm wrong) if they are no more than 2 inchs wider and/or higher and not sticking out the guards, your all ok!!

I suggested the same thing to them, i was going to use wheels of my GT-T, however they werent interested. Dont ask me why?! ;)

Thanks for the offer though

I gotta get through regency also, I dunno if standard R34, 17 inch rims will do but if you need them you can use them first, coz I don't have my inspection till March 21st

I got a mate who does all the compliancing so if you need anything else let me know.

Awsome

can both you guys pm me your contact numbers and i'll get in touch with you this week some time, as i need them asap.

You will get the wheels back with brand new tyres on them, as i have already paid for this as part of the compliance expense.

Hope this will cover your inconvenience?

Thanks guys

Sounds more than fair. PM on its way.

thanks guys i'll get in touch with all of you today or tomorrow

Ive got standard 16inch Stagea rims, same size/profile as Skylines, and Ive seen R33's on auction sites with these rims on.

New tyres as well, want to sell so I can grab some 17's.