SAU Community

Max Hp Out Of Standard Rb25

Anyways Adrian

i dont know if you are having a bitch or talking good

ill let my car do the talking

Bitching mainly, just NOT about you or your car. There are some pretenders on this forum/thread. Sift through the BS and you'll be right.

Good luck with the rear end at the track - I'll be there cheering the 10's!

Adrian

Yep I agree, let the car do the talking

Awesome to see a workshop pushing a good old RB25 to the limits though, I know If I owned a workshop I probably would of done the same ... RB25 POWAH :(

yay for the good ol understated rb25 :PBJ:

Adrian

does your car select gears when your racing. i mean do they go in smooth as mine wont go in.

For me to shift i needa shift at 6500

how do u fix this problem other then upgrading to a different box

is it something to do with oil or syncros etc

Adrian

does your car select gears when your racing. i mean do they go in smooth as mine wont go in.

For me to shift i needa shift at 6500

how do u fix this problem other then upgrading to a different box

is it something to do with oil or syncros etc

Always - want the low-down? Gimme a call and I'll pay you a visit. I wanna see this thing in the flesh! :(

Adrian

Changed fuel to c16

I gained 26 Hp without fine tuning so i can say there is a majour difference

I will be taking the car to powercruise so if people wish to have a look at the car they are more then welcome.

i am going to mainly be crusing round and might give drifting a go with this package but i dont think its to drift friendly

lol

Edited by LNEMUP498HP

NICE WORK all keyboard warriors told me my engine was gonna blow with 301 rwkw but a yr later its still fine and i thrash it daily...JMS are makin 360 kw on a standard rb25 and drift em..keep pushin it till it blows....

You really have to admire the japs. to build engines that can take that much power out of a stock bottom end for that long....damn i respect them. THe RBs, the SRs.....they really know their s#!t. weve all been brought up in a country where V8s think there king s#!t, yet imports have come along where you can pull out even more street power from about half the capacity.

Im not old enough yet to help annihilate V8ers on the stip or the track, but please, for those who can, continue to do so, your my F&*@en absolute idols.

plus what engine really does sound better than an RB? i doubt theres any comparison

Man, all the best for your RB, im sure it could hold out for a rip down the quarter.

And christ.....stop abusin people for the power that theyre makin, just cause you havent seen it in the flesh...must be frustratin for the person thats got to put up with it all.

Cheers

Easy to tell..... go to the track... if you run faster than 138mph, that will indicate the power, and shut people up...... however run like 122mph and watch the flaming!!!

Personally i'm calling shennanigans on the 500rwhp @ 18psi with a 35/40. no doubt the turbo can support the power.... but not at that boost level.

But hey stranger things have happened!! good luck at the track!

You can see its running 18psi on the dyno sheet and as for 138 mph i dont think so

maybe 132mph

Update

Finding that Optimax fuel is pretty shit

getting good then bad runs when refilling with optimax

i run just BP now and have no problems

or Vortex 98

i am going to try to run the MOBIL 1 High Performance fuel

see any difference

So far to date i have pushed 502 hp on bp 98 fuel

all fuels have been done on the same tune

apart from c16 which i modified and fined tuned

which i made 528 HP at the wheels

Not bad for the standard motor

i am taking the car powercruise and will be giving it all its got there

and if it lasts which i get some slicks i will take it to eastern creek

Edited by LNEMUP498HP

Wasnt this thread to try and establish who is getting big hp out of a standard engine and what the max is ?

Its turned into a wank fest.

I have a 35/40 going on a 25 with stock bottom end and im willing to bet she will pop very soon.

Only because it has been very poorly treated from drifting and playing tennis off the rev limiter.