SAU Community

Urgent Wanted To Buy/borrow

blackfink

My dad's got an R34 on its way from Japan and it has xenon's. We had lined up some standard headlights to borrow for compliance, but that has fallen through!

Does anyone have a set of standard headlights to suit an 2000 R34 that could be borrowed for a few weeks in exchange for a few slabs or something like that?

Open to offers to if anyone has a set they can sell or lend out,

Prefer melbourne, but interstate is fine. Queensland would also be ok as that is where the car is being complied!

PM ME ASAP!

My dad's got an R34 on its way from Japan and it has xenon's. We had lined up some standard headlights to borrow for compliance, but that has fallen through!

Does anyone have a set of standard headlights to suit an 2000 R34 that could be borrowed for a few weeks in exchange for a few slabs or something like that?

Prefer melbourne, but interstate is fine. Queensland would also be ok as that is where the car is being complied!

PM ME ASAP!

I have a pair of halogen 34 h/lights , one is perfect the other has broken brackets, if you are interested make me an offer, I'm in Sydney .

I would be happy to buy the Xenon's with some cash adjustment if all else fails.

Cheers

PM ME ASAP!