Abo Bob

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't have my CAMS licence yet?

membership pack hasnt come yet.. am i able to watch on the sideline?

Alex,,,I have forms I can bring for your Cams Licence. I think I can also verify that you are a paid up member of the club if thats what you mean by "membership pack" but Shell would need to have it.

If you want to drive and there is a spot left I can help you.

Yes you are allowed to watch on the sideline,,,,but I'll bet Oran park will charge money to get in,,,hope I'm wrong

Neil.

Guest Xinhua
Alex,,,I have forms I can bring for your Cams Licence. I think I can also verify that you are a paid up member of the club if thats what you mean by "membership pack" but Shell would need to have it.

If you want to drive and there is a spot left I can help you.

Yes you are allowed to watch on the sideline,,,,but I'll bet Oran park will charge money to get in,,,hope I'm wrong

Neil.

eep. i think i'll pass on the racing, i'm 17 and on my L's.. i don't think my gts25 would hold up against anyone lol. just probably end up paying for damages. i've paid and stuff, but the fax is down atm and i can't send my app..

although i'm still intrested in the forms, that'd be appreciated if oyu could bring them. also i can be camera man hehehe

Alex, i just spoke to Neil and if your money goes thru tomorrow (just checked and it's not there yet) I can give you a membership number..... so you'll be a member, even if u havent got the card etc yet.

but you'll have to check with Abo Bob as to whether it's possible.. you might be too late i dunno..

Alex,,,thats all cool mate, No probs maybe next time. The fact your 17 and an "L" plater is great, Means you'll get more help from all the experienced drivers we have. The last thing we want is you trying V8 Supercar stuff on the the street. By all means come out and have a look,,,stick your head in garages and say hello,,,none of us bite. Oh and whats the problem owning a GTS25, you might just kick some butt you didn't think you could,,,.

Neil.

Guest Xinhua

hehe excellent. yeah i dunno. my car is already damaged... and not tuned.. i hope i can race it one day.. i will have a look and stuff. get to know someo f the guys and girls.

Shell i deff sent money. i've got all documents i can scan and send to you via email. i'm in no rush so it's all good :devil:

Sorry Abo Bob Adam about the fire extinguisher thing I'm very disorganised :devil: I'm lucky to have Wil to help me otherwise I probably wouldn't have my car.

Just wondering if we use the front entrance or side entrance?

you guys are some lazy mofos making adam make you brackets! it's easy and takes about 10 mins tops and cost about 3 bux. hell i even posted pics that show you how to get it done! he is too good to you guys.

specially lazy considering I did my own lol

I have a stupid question. If you're bringing a second car full of tools and water etc. can you park it near the "track" car without any issues or will the oran park guys be fussy about it?

I have a stupid question. If you're bringing a second car full of tools and water etc. can you park it near the "track" car without any issues or will the oran park guys be fussy about it?

Thats not a stupid question, and yes you can park them quite close together, so dont be worried about that

Side entrance.

Spectators don't have to pay to get in. Oran Park just charges for the drifting because they are profiteering @#$%@#.

If your coming anyway Ando, might as well bring it but it wont be any use after about 8:30am.

MR331307 - sending a pm now.

Not that it wouldnt be worth it, and im not trying to stop spectators.....

I was at a UAS day not long ago and there was a tool standing at the gates charging people

I assumed he was from OP, but maybe he was from UAS?

Not that it wouldnt be worth it, and im not trying to stop spectators.....

I was at a UAS day not long ago and there was a tool standing at the gates charging people

I assumed he was from OP, but maybe he was from UAS?

Yes, he was from Oran Park.

Spectators, bring $10-15 to get in or be prepared to be pi$$ed off.

Oran Park is charging for people to watch small trackdays.

You'd think they'd be (the track owners) more generous, seeing as they made around 800 million dollars selling the pastoral land the track is built on :D:(

hang on. if we hire the track we should be able to charge, or not charge as we see fit. unless we have made an agreement with OP management that they can charge admission to our track hire?

perhaps if they are charging SAU should get a cut. and have anyone that shows a current membership card be admitted free of charge.

hang on. if we hire the track we should be able to charge, or not charge as we see fit. unless we have made an agreement with OP management that they can charge admission to our track hire?

My thoughts exactly

Someone should confirm this today with OP and RENEW

Its just not cricket :(

Its like changing the track hire price after the deal has been done, but just charging different people the extra amount

Wha Da??!! Charge to get in..... WTF!!!

As eveyone has stated....SAU has paid for the track, so why should OP then go and make more ontop by charging admin fees, with none of this profit going back to SAU!! bah

Maybe if u show a members card, free admin, but either way, i strongly disagree with this possible spectator fee!!