SAU Community

Sau Nsw Official Track Day Is Coming

Abo Bob

hhaha yeah although all the action were at turns 2 and 4 as usual...

well done to everyone that got out there and gave it a go, it was great to see so many new faces out there...and of course some old faces with the team trackday reunion!

And a big thanks to Neil (well Mel I guess) for providing numbers for everyone :D

Here's the results.....http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/results.cgi?29/04/2006.ORGP.S2.Y

John ran off with the win again, Oz had the quickest line with 1.22.6.

1 John Penlington Nissan 300ZX 1:19.1790*

3 Paul Lewis 34 GTR 1:22.6884

5 Neil De Pau CAPRI 1:23.0780

6 Adam Baldwin Skyline GTT 1:24.3790

11 Shaun McLaren Skyline GTR 1:27.3970

13 Simon Mackie SKYLINE 1:27.9620

16 Steven Bowman 1:28.9760

17 Peter Carruthers 1:29.4360

18 Jon Bates 1:29.5080

22 Adam Parsons Skyline 1:31.6550

23 Shane Tempest GTR 1:32.2230

25 Mitch Sanders Skyline 1:33.3390

28 George Rokkas R32 1:34.1280

29 Richard Cisbowski GTR 1:34.4400

30 Elizabeth Corr Skyline 1:36.0970

31 Ralph Louwdyk 200SX 1:36.1530

32 Jerry Tran 1:37.0880

37 80 Amanda Moor Skyline 1:44.7830

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good day boys. i was impressed to be able to hustle the stock GTST around quite respectably. It was bone stock bar a cat back exhaust and a pod, still running stock boost and of course handicapped with falken ziex FK326 i scrapped my way around the track with no brakes and no power! haha good fun.

my thanks go to:

Nathan, for not being able to turn up. but still sorry you couldnt make it.

John for the tools

Adam for organising, and helping with my suspension change

Neil for never missing an opportunity to give me some shit (you old fart), and for brining us all numbers, and for kindly letting me borrow your tools.

Dan for being chief mechanic, he is a top spanner spinner and the price is right.

Pete for doing f**k all.

and to all the SAU guys for volunteering:

duncan

AZZ32

N1GTR

DEVIAT

sorry if there were more, i just didnt see you/know you but thanks too :D

i was actually proud that we had so many flag marshalls coming from out club. and that none of them meatballed me either for passing, being sideways or scarping, iinstead just choosing to bitch about it on the radio! lol.

top day, but i was a bit dissapointed that it didnt rain in the arvo. i was looking forward to that.

I guess everyone was right about me going faster in the arvo.

1:24.379 WOOT!!!!!!

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to jump on here to send a special thanks to all the guys that flaggied and helped make today the great day it was. they dont happen without you.

cheers

Andrew

And thank you. I was planning on making a post on forum thread but I can't get in anymore.

oh yeah, your car sounded just bloody awesome primordial too bad about the fuel filler, would've love to hear that car going around a couple more laps. Next time I hope my car will be ready for the track

thanks mate.. a few people said that it was sounding good actually. sweet!

hope to see you out there on the next one.. trust me, as some have been saying, its highly addictive! maybe try cocaine instead, you would have a better chance getting off that :D

Doodz! No photos? You promised. Who else has some?

Well anyway I had a great time and I don't think I was alone there.

Good to see so many newbies out there. Are you hooked yet?

Nah :( The vid camera I was able to get didnt work when I got it yesterday nite :(.

Yea hooked :D Im gonna bring car next time and put on track :D Boost controller going in tomorow!

Oh and those of you who where on the CB great entertainment, when nothing exciting was happening on the track. Great CB wh0ring :D:D

It's 12:42am and I've just gotten home. Working on getting the pics up.

What happened Toulio - did you have to walk home plaster and all?

Thanks to all the flaggies.

Thanks to Adam for his patience in organising.

Bring on the next one!

yea thanks to everyone

that was my frist lap sprint in about 2 years

great fun, well organised ( the day needed a midday burnout session though)

tops work by all involved

everyone inproved so much by days end (except for me i just kept on getting shitter and slower)

word on the steert was one of the flaggies was checking out dunkans arse and talking it up on the radio...whoever that was is sick

liz i think you need a r31... then i could confess my love

neil how did it feel getting owned down the main staright by a na silvia

lol

until next time !!!!!!!!

if you havent spun your not trying hard enough

Here's one of Sindows paying close attention to the instructions of the experienced drivers at the race day...

If only he had his phone with him, he would have sending us an SMS while driving around the course, but I don't think he had reception....

:D

post-28545-1146353719.jpg

A HUGE thanks has gotta go to everybody and I MEAN everybody that hepled out yesterday. Adam especially,,,mate I don't know where you get all that patience. Dan the snanner man,,,thanks possum.

Fatz I didn't mind waving you by but please could you not throw so much bloody dirt at me.

5th bloody fastest,,,3.9 secs behind the boat and 1 sec behind Paul,,,,boys your days at the top are numbered. Go the mighty roto.

Neil.