SAU Community

Sau Nsw Official Track Day Is Coming

Abo Bob

It's better to have the slowest time on the day than to be the first car throw it around sideways hectic style (it will happen, it happens every single trackday). So if you see someone approaching you quickly just keep to the side and throw your arm out the window.

Edited by benm

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Adam,

i'm keen for this, i need the licence so do i pay for it through you? i'll deposit the money asap.I will post when i've paid.

I will be a virgin track goer too although i have watched it on TV. :)

I would love to come along!. It would be my first time so I have an urge to give my car a proper stab!!

I won't be able to pay until 15th April. Are the spots limited, and have you got many bookings so far? If it books out, I'll just have to wait till Wakefield! :)

I just would like to know if it's likely that it will sell out judging by the current confirmed bookings you have at the moment?

Yay I just transferred the money. Umm my car is completely stock and I have only been driving manual for a few months so I'm probably going to embarrass myself and get the slowest time ever. No one is allowed to laugh at me or I'll cry lol.

Time for me to learn more about cars and driving on the track :D

good girl!

see you there

Ok as per the first post in the thread, the price goes up a few dollars tomorrow (but I could probably squeeze you in if you pay monday). This rule was to get people to pay early.

A month to go guys. Those that want to come - get your money in and we'll sort out the rest over the coming weeks.

hey guys, hopefully i will get there to watch. get back from hols in qld on the 28th so th efunds wont permit it, and i wouldnt want to get in everyones way in my NA stocker!!!!!

Ok, I have been let off the hook from baby sitting duties and I will be attending. I will be bringnig 2 other track day broad minded persons from work.

Ralph 200sx

Steve WRX.

I will put $660 in the account today.

UAS OP sth cct was a blast yesterday! A few beers after went down like a dream.

If someone wants to get the SAU bbq out there im happy to help.

Ill be happy to eat.

And help :thumbsup:

Its at my place - when i get the car back ill see if it fits in the boot (i heard it was tested in r32's before purchase)