SAU Community

Cruise Photos Finally Posted!

Blue32

when sum1 organises 1 the month march has been thrown arround ...

i was thinking of starting a poll for a desination on the next cruise cause i dunno about u guys but i dont wanna be going Victor all the time

when sum1 organises 1 the month march has been thrown arround ...

i was thinking of starting a poll for a desination on the next cruise cause i dunno about u guys but i dont wanna be going Victor all the time

We could see if we can get cheaper rates for cars on the ferry and go ROCK KI :lol: now that would be something different!!!!

skyline camping on KI :happy:

KI is an awesome idea - BUT Id take the bike for sure (sorry).

Would love to string a few hot laps around KI!! Thats been on my mind since our honeymoon there this time last year - some fast areas!

Having done Melb-Adel (or vice-versa) at least a dozen times in the past few years, it's hardly an exciting trip, and it usually works out cheaper to fly these days.

Admitedly i can steal a car off my folks whenever I'm down there. ;)

yeh it might b a bit boring driving there...only reason i wana drive down next time i go is because after being there all weekend with no car i cant rely on crazy taxi drivers that take ages to come and dont know where they r going.....i need a car next time lol.

sounds good

I am driving to Melb to see the GP, end of March.

Is anyone keen to cruise up there at the same time?

please take me in the gtr with you ;) im suppose to be going down in a new ford territory with some mates. lol we have everything booked its gona be wild.