SAU Community

Just Got Defected :{ No Number Plate

Let the hot chick take it to the pits for you... they'll let so much shit slide.

A mate of mine did that with his sister. His sister knows a shit load about cars but acted dumb, they let so much shit slide for her.

The story was "I dont know much about cars or anything.. my brother gave me his car before he went overseas. I just want to drive it to school and back home because it uses too much petrol."

You wont do it? :-p

Edited by Mr Italy!

And if your horn doesnt work, no worries just bash it and hope for the best. Mine wasnt working for months when the guy asked me to press it. magic all was well hooray that and the avc-r and pillar gauges got through. was a young bloke too. good times

Yea i think i spoke to you about this a while ago :P if you see him tell him to get a real car maybe when he goes overseas and see what real cars look like he will :P

Leigh, do you know timmy, the guy with the M3

And if your horn doesnt work, no worries just bash it and hope for the best. Mine wasnt working for months when the guy asked me to press it. magic all was well hooray that and the avc-r and pillar gauges got through. was a young bloke too. good times

haha i had the same thing with my crx,, my horn didnt work so i went to dick smith, bought a little button switch.. hooked it up to battery and hely the button near my left leg.. pretended to press horn whilst at same time pressing button :laugh: ... muhaahaha .. the problem with the horm not working was in the steering column.. wires were gettin crossed or somethin.. (wasnt too sure) ...

-jd