SAU Community

Heaps Of Parts

Hey guys/girls

When i brought in my R32 GTR in a container just recently i brought in a heap of parts too...as follows:

S14/S15 Tein adjustable coilovers (REARS) - $400 VERY GOOD CONDITION, WORKING, JUST NEEDS THAT KEY TO ADJUST (or u can improvise with some common tools)

RX7 Series 6 Driver's side door (black), complete - $300 (with mirror $380) IMMACULATE CONDITION

Skline R33 series II Driver's side door (silver/gunmetal) - $350 (with mirror $400) IMMACULATE CONDITION

WRX MY98 Driver's side door (silver/gunmetal) - $290 (with mirror ($350) IMMACULATE CONDITION

Original Nismo complete exhaust (all pipes) from front to back $450 VERY GOOD CONDITION, no rust, no leaks, no holes :domokun:

MOMO Steering wheel (part wood part leather) comes complete with horn attachment - $250 IMMACULATE Condition (will take off gtr and replace with stock gtr steering wheel).

R32 Stroke shifter - $90

******PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE*****, i would consider trading some parts for like clean R32 GTR seats (front and rear) or a vertex body kit... or someone to powdercoat my rims white ;D

I live in inner city melbourne, also go to monash uni caulfield in case u see me around, i've got the blue r32 gtr, just tap me on the shoulder and ask.

CALL ME (Azza) on 0415141766

P.S i'll put up pics tomorrow :D

Cheers guys

AZZA

hey guys,

got some pics up of some of the parts - just been really busy

sorry bout the shoddy camera work, i'm not the best photographer out there

untitled0qw1.jpg

untitled29np.jpg

untitled37df.jpg

untitled40df.jpg

untitled53gp.jpg

NEW ADDITION TO THE SALE LIST:

Some GT Wing, dunno who's it made by, but its in top nik, and i'll sell it for $50 (not negotiable)

untitled62dh.jpg

untitled79ue.jpg

MORE PICS TO COME!!!

JUST TO GIVE YOU A HEADS UP:

I'VE RECEIVED NUMEROUS OFFERS, ALL BELOW PAR:

Exhaust: offered $330 will not part for less than $400

Doors: Will not part for less than $300 for the entire skyline door (THAT INCLUDES ALL THE ELECTRICS, WINDOWS AND MIRROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

TEIN ADJUSTABLE COILOVERS WILL NOT SELL INDIVIDUALLY!!!!

NOTE

I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO GIVE UP PARTS IN TRADE FOR LABOUR ON A RESPRAY OF MY BONNET AND OR FRONT BAR AND OR REAR BOOT (I'll PAY FOR THE PAINT)

OR

POWDER COATING MY RIMS WHITE

ORRRRRRRR

MACHINING MY ROTORS (obviously not the most expensive thing to do, but still, i'm open to suggestions :P)

THANKS GUYS