SAU Community

Hks To4r $500 ! + Brand New Rb20/rb25 Manifold.

HKS T04R. $500 (needs bearings replaced) or $990 Fully Rebuilt by Garret or GCG in Sydney.

So if you are interested, you can buy it as is for $500, or fully rebuilt for $990. The choice is yours.

This turbo is good for around 600HP and is a great turbo for almost any application.

I also have a brand new stainless steel RB20/RB25 turbo manifold, never used, only $450.

Both the turbo and manifold are available now and wont last long, be quick first in to pay gets them.

post-23178-1141134717.gif

Sorry, i just replied to your pm about 5 minutes ago.

Here is a picture of the turbo, I forgot to mention it has a highly polished compressor housing, looks spectacular. As you can see, the manifold is brand new, polished, and looks great too.

Its not the best picture, but you can see the how good the quality of the manifold is, and how good the turbo looks.

Ok, here is the deal, I need to pay some bills tomorrow and I am flat broke, I think I have sold the manifold (waiting for payment) but the HKS T04R is still 100% available.

I will REDUCE the price of the HKS TO4R Turbo to only $400 if you can pay TONIGHT or before 11am tomorrow. Once off price of $400 for this turbo, need to sell it !!!! I will be online all night and will check back before i go to work in the morning. I need cash, someone might get a bargain tonight.

quicknissan.

If it turns out two people pay for the turbo then an immediate refund will be sent tommorow. This is a genuine sale, and I am not here to rip anyone off. So, i will check my bank account tomorrow and if more than one person payed it will be transferred back immediatly.

So, Turbo is sold pending payment, as is sold pending payment. I will reply here after work tomorrow with details.

quicknissan.

Looks like you'll be getting your cash back nismo33 - just spoke to him via sms and cause both manifold and turbo where purchased as a package - he can't really seperate...

Sorry mate.

I *do* however have a trust td06-17c here which was *going* to go on my car if you like? Bought less then a month ago, as a 'just recon'd, never used' turbo. So if you keen on that, give me a pm. Little bit more expensive then this one(not to much more), though, it's in perfect condition.

Ta.

Chris.