SAU Community

Twin 32/40 Setup To Suit Rb26

Twin 32/40 turbo setup to suit GTR including manifolds, wastegates, dump pipes, oil lines, turbos, intercooler pipes, etc etc complete ready to bolt on. $3500

PM me for details

Thanks

G'day mate, how much power were you making from this setup, how laggy was it?

can you send e-mail with pics to [email protected] with everything you have for sale and how much you want for them.

Where abouts are you.

Cheers

Paul

Hi, My partner Julian sent you a message last night regarding your twin turbo kit (and made an offer of $3000), he is very very interested and just has a few questions, could you please provide a contact phone number or alternatively call us on 0422 214 621 or 02 6291 4044.

We will be able to organise a deposit on the kit today provided Julian can just have a quick chat to you, for the full price of $3500.

Please dont hesitate to contact either of us or please provide a phone number and we will call you.

Regards

Fiona

0422 607 767

HOW RUDE , and after you pm'd me to ask if i was successful in aquiring the turbos and i said that 2jz had offered them to me as i was the first in and told me he is going to send bank details that someone could be as unethical as this.