SAU Community

Gtr-road Or Track-may Swap For 180sx+cash

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iv bought a 180sx(2 actually) so now I'm keen on cash rather than swaps :no:

I see. I hate seeing this written on these forums but, Wish someone would buy my Sil80, I'd snap yours up instantly.

Guys this is unbeatble value for this GTR and the extra's it comes with. If you have trouble moving it mark, I may be able to purchase it towards the end of April. But this time-frame may be unsuitable for you and I'm sure it'll be sold well before then

I see. I hate seeing this written on these forums but, Wish someone would buy my Sil80, I'd snap yours up instantly.

Guys this is unbeatble value for this GTR and the extra's it comes with. If you have trouble moving it mark, I may be able to purchase it towards the end of April. But this time-frame may be unsuitable for you and I'm sure it'll be sold well before then

I'm in no rush at all to sell-so it may still be around by the time you are ready(I'm firm at 26k or 29k with everything so I'm not after a quick sale at all).

I'm only adv my GTR here and Bcruising and not carsales cause too many tyre kickers and test pilots. :no:

still for sale?

forsee any issue sgetting this registered in victoria.. ? are all the modifications engineered etc.

Yep still got it, BUT -Car will be off the market in a week cause I'm sick of tyre kicker wankers offering stupid money.

There would be no problem about rego in Vic-just got to change the cannon muffler to make it quieter.

Every single mod on this car has been professionally done.Just spent all day yesterday again on the dyno and installed new Split fire coil packs and Greddy plugs. So now got 301.0awkw @ 16psi-this is a nice street tune. Can go for much more , but no use just to drive around to go up to the shops. Basically a 500hp daily driver GTR. Just threw 18x9.5 LM gt4 rims on last night(at the cost of $5000)-will post new pics tomorrow. :geek:

Edited by overev1

hey matey,can't believe you are having so much trouble selling this little beauty.. i've got some questions that may help people from interstate that can't get there to look at the car make a decision..

whats the body like?

any large amounts of bog breaking out of the roof?

ever been in an accident?

it looks like from the pics that the sideskirts and various other parts of the car are held on by silastic. is that just a trick of the light?

is the car imported under sevs,raws or the 15 year old scheme?

has the car ever been registered?

are you just guessing that the gearbox has a gearset in it or have you any proof?

cheers,glad to help!

Ahhh silastic????? NO

roof has clear coat going off-I was going to fix it when the car was at 28k-but at 22k no chance

Body is fine

The Japanese paperwork had OS Gikon cross mission 1-2-3 on it

Came in under 15 year rule

My mate just sold his stocko up here for 22k-so mine with all these mods including the receipts I have for the money I have spent in the last few months and the sht load of new spares makes this the buy of the year. I have several interstate buyers coming in today and tomorrow

The biggest problem selling this has been the age of the potential buyers. Its very hard for a 19 yr old to get finance and insurance on a car like this-cheers

Edited by gtr660hp

Ahhh silastic????? NO

roof has clear coat going off-I was going to fix it when the car was at 28k-but at 22k no chance

Body is fine

The Japanese paperwork had OS Gikon cross mission 1-2-3 on it

Came in under 15 year rule

My mate just sold his stocko up here for 22k-so mine with all these mods including the receipts I have for the money I have spent in the last few months and the sht load of new spares makes this the buy of the year. I have several interstate buyers coming in today and tomorrow

The biggest problem selling this has been the age of the potential buyers. Its very hard for a 19 yr old to get finance and insurance on a car like this-cheers

It is an excellent purchase,

But there are dreamers out there that expect the car to be brand new, its an 89 mod car, let be honets guys sometimes its just wear and tear,

This is not directed to anyone, but it does give me the shits when someone ask if the seat belts are in good condition or if the dash has any marks, (what about the motor, or if it has rust)

gtr660hp I think patientce is the name of the game and someone genioune that will appreciate the car will buy it, and you would rather them buy it as well

Good luck with the sale man