SAU Community

Cruise In March - Take 2

Madaz

South or North  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi guys ,

if we dont get organised soon we wont be cruising in march but april

who would like to register there interest in a cruise for march the 19th (sunday afternoon)

i have scanned a map going north to the barrossa if this is where ppls choose we should go

otherwise a new route for the victor run ;)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

otherwise a new route for the victor run :(

i know a different way to go to victor but it'd require ppl

coming down north (williamstown)

anywayz my vote is still with the Barossa, wooty woot i might

be able to catch up with some of my old buddies :biggrin:;)

Edited by pokie

What would be the general concensus on an Aussie R31 joining in? There seemed to be only 1 '31 on the Feb cruise and that was an import (r31turbo's coupe). Not turboed, not even exhaust, but suspension work and I aint no slouch in the twisties ;)

id definitely be up for a cruise in the barossa. not exactly far for me to go, but should be sweet! ill see if i can get my mate dan to get his 33 out of the shed as well and we'll both tag along.

ive never really been on a cruise before so should be pretty interesting and look forward to meeting some people off here and checking out their cars.

catchyas,

ben

I dont know Barossa Rds, BUT I do know the 'fast' Victor Rds. See my avatar for explanation.

If needed I could colaborate a Victor route with someone..........

meh either way its all good.

lol. hotwire is loaded hes just bought a new house and works as an engineer. his dads got one of the best gthos in australia. im waiting for you to get a 34gtr lee. lol see u on the cruise. hey u wana go 4 a hills run sometime just gimme a bell

lol. hotwire is loaded hes just bought a new house and works as an engineer. his dads got one of the best gthos in australia. im waiting for you to get a 34gtr lee. lol see u on the cruise. hey u wana go 4 a hills run sometime just gimme a bell

HAHA, As if I'm loaded... I'm mortgaged to the eyeballs and im still only just outa uni :( However, a '33 four door sedan is hopefully on the cards for some time later this year, but until then the '31 will do. Might see what is happening this weekend and give you a buzz if Im free Tim :)

your thoughts pls --

im thinking 1month after our last cruise might be too soon for ppls to organise work commintments and wot not would ppls prefer if we made our next big cruis April 15th or 22nd

i know i would almost rather go in april -

I agree with those comments.

April is fine by me, and we should organise a BBQ or something....

Just keep in mind, April the 15th is Easter Saturday (Which is a gazetted public holiday), so there may be higher volumes of traffic to contend with.

Any further ideas?

Just keep in mind, April the 15th is Easter Saturday (Which is a gazetted public holiday), so there may be higher volumes of traffic to contend with.

Any further ideas?

Not to mention the boys and girls in BLUE!

Thinking the BBQ idea is they way to go, Maybe everyone chipping in $2 or $5 or something of the sort! Beers could be included too...........mmmmmm beeeeeer! :)

I voted Barrosa Valley because I need to collect some more wine.

However, I can't make it on the 19th.

Could we go on the 13th of March, Adelaide cup day?

Another option is Wirrina Resort or Sunset Boulevard (or what ever it's called now). We can have a BBQ and skirmish or even a round of golf there. Just my 2c :laugh:

Edited by 9krpm