SAU Community

Cruise In March - Take 2

Madaz

South or North  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

like last time darkslide we dont mind too much if u have a mate that wants to tag along so long as they know its

1) NOT a hoon run through the hills

2) were a group of SKYLINE Enthusiasts

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can i please get an sms with the details of this cruise as i can only get to the computer occasionally and i'm interested in coming for a cruise with you guys! mob no: 0401219230 name: Ash!

ok all PM's have been resent if i have missed any1 or you havnt put your hand up and would like a PM please say so or forever hold ur peace :devil:

this time ive used image shack to give u all maps and pls dont say

i dont have a printer

:O

hey great organisational work ,love the maps too!

man i really want to go on this cruise, gotta do timing belt(overdue) and replace afm, so looks i will be sittin this one out. damn it sucks being a student again (no money). hope it a ll goes well, have fun guys!! :P

looks likes its the time of the month for car repairs...lol

no crap, my fuel pump's here should be ready! so i reckon im def in. can some one pm the details. also got 3 friends all with imports, not all skylines does it matter? i don't know the ground rules with u guys just started using the forums.

like last time darkslide we dont mind too much if u have a mate that wants to tag along so long as they know its

1) NOT a hoon run through the hills

2) were a group of SKYLINE Enthusiasts

no crap, my fuel pump's here should be ready! so i reckon im def in. can some one pm the details. also got 3 friends all with imports, not all skylines does it matter? i don't know the ground rules with u guys just started using the forums.

as u can see b4 sum1 else has asked this question were are SKYLINE enthusiasts but most of all CAR enthusiasts your freinds are welcome just dont bring half of adelaide :D