SAU Community

QLD Raceway Sprint Day April 26

locutus_of_bris

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got swaybars on, and new front tyres. Need neg camber on the front, and brakes to go on, and then its all systems go.

Having major trouble finding front struts (the bit the calliper bolts to, and the shock sits in) with 4" calliper mount spacing (same as yours scott)... this is the only real holdup!

Guest SVD001

So you need import front struts or GTS items then Slip. I have a friend with a set. I'll do some chasing for you......

I organised today to take it to a bloke to get them custom mounted. If you can get them ill just go down that road, but if not ive got a backup plan. Import or aussie GTS, as long as they have the 4" spacing between the centre of each calliper mount hole. Its the part that the shock sits in, and calliper bolts to.

good luck :(

Guest SVD001

13 days to go till sprints...... I'll see what I can do Slip.. Might be quicker for you to get the brakes mounts fabricated. Will let you know. If only my 180b had some grunt I'd race that. Just installed F&R swaybars I had lying around. Lowered it and Got my hands on some full on rally rear koni's.. Can't wait to drive it...Go the Little Groover...

Guest SVD001

Best of luck. Sorry those struts didn't work out Slip.. News:::: I'm not gonna be in Brisbane for the March Sprint Day!!!! Nooooo!!!!! Stupid work sending me to Sydney for a week.... Bugger...

Ok. The QR Raceway site now has more details than last time I looked, so check there for how this all works and latest pricing.

http://www.queensland-raceway.org.au/

Hope to see a few of you out there. Also was thinking of cruising out from Bris as a group, so let me know if you want to meet (like in the city) first and then head out. I wnt to be there by 11am to make sure we get places.

Hope to see u there ;)

Guest SVD001

Big statement Slip!!!!!! You sure about that now that i've got twin throttle bodies and a piggy back ecu and larger cam....... The race is on!!!!!!