SAU Community

Hks Blow Off Valve $100

:rolleyes: Hey dude,

You are looking at this HKS Blow Off Valve in excellent quality, Works perfectly fine. Now sell it for $100 only.

Will ship to anywhere in Australia. For Melbourne mates, pick up available. Payment methond: C.O.D. or Bank Deposit.

***Be quick, the fastest one will get it*** Got any questions, feel free to send me an email.

post-12036-1141213729.jpg

post-12036-1141213795.jpg

post-12036-1141213823.jpg

post-12036-1141213874.jpg

Mate, if that's a genuine HKS and not one of those dodgy eBay jobs, you'll get that money in no time!

Best of luck with sale,

Adrian.

Definitely a Genuine HKS BOV. If u r in Melb, I am happy you come and see it first before you pay me.

I know there are many copies on the market, which physically looks similar. But this is a HKS for sure.

Thanks for the offer, but I've already got me a Greddy Type-S!!!

But, like I said, you won't have any trouble selling that for $100. Especially with the adaptor already on it.

Might wanna tell the good people if the adaptor is for 32 or 33 though.

Thanks for the offer, but I've already got me a Greddy Type-S!!!

But, like I said, you won't have any trouble selling that for $100. Especially with the adaptor already on it.

Might wanna tell the good people if the adaptor is for 32 or 33 though.

Not a problem at all.

Frankly I am not sure for R32 but I guess it's all the same. But for R33, it will definitely fit cos I installed in my R33 before and works perfectly fine.