SAU Community

R32 Gts-t White Face Dials.

Hey im after some white face dials to fit to my 32 gtst... im in the process of doin her up and think it would bring some much needed colour to the dash. im also on the lookout for a passenger side air con vent. any info let me know. Regards Damian:thumbsup:

Hey im after some white face dials to fit to my 32 gtst... im in the process of doin her up and think it would bring some much needed colour to the dash. im also on the lookout for a passenger side air con vent. any info let me know. Regards Damian:thumbsup:

hey mate jump on ebay and look for the dials, i got some "EL" ones for my 33 couple of months back and fu*ken love em! mine were bout $130 delivered. well worth spendin the extra $40 odd bucks to get el dials tho, look insane at night!

all the best

hey mate jump on ebay and look for the dials, i got some "EL" ones for my 33 couple of months back and fu*ken love em! mine were bout $130 delivered. well worth spendin the extra $40 odd bucks to get el dials tho, look insane at night!

all the best

java script:emoticon(':P', 'smid_17')

:P

Pics?

ebay also have the left vent GL

id like pics of the EL dials at night to are they those colour changable ones??

cheers simon

should be able to get pics of em lit up on ebay but they dont do em any justice, they look sick n yeah they cum with a little controller that you can flick from blue 2 green and ajust the brightness. a mate said they look the same as the dash in soarers, havent seen 1 but...

let me know if ya cant find pics n ill email some of mine 2 ya!