SAU Community

R34 Gtt Questions

how fast is a stock r34 on the 1/4 mile?

also i read about how the gtt is 206kws. but is that at the wheels or wat? if not wats the kws at the wheels?

I went Dyno stock GTT, 200hp rw..not kw..actually I got a figure of 199.9..but 200 is close enough~~

best 0-100km.hr speed I've done is 6:16s...on average abt high 6s..6.6-6.7...stock...

If you Jack up boost to 0.9 bar can get approximate 250-260 rw HP...

I have asked this in a few place now, how many k's do you get on average out of a tank? I am getting just under 300k's not pushing it.

Something definately wrong there. An example of what I get; I drove 440kms last week still have 1/4 tank left, went to fill up and it took 45l, so realistically, I get more than 500ks to a tank.

Well thank god for that! The car does feel like it should have more go at times. Anyone know of a good nissan workshop in melbourne? shouldnt cots me much to fix her up(I hope!) and I will be a happy chappy!

oh.. and I am now looking for a new rear bar, agressive but not over the top with holes and slits and stuff! Thanks to someone rear ending my new ride! sitting in traffic minding my own business and bang! Talk about g forces, sure stuck me to the seat! ;-(

• 2 weeks later...

I get between 350-400 from an auto which is more agressive when it comes to fuel consumption. When I first got the car I was full concerned about the excessive fuel usage but now I'm over it and I accept the fact that driving a Skyline means paying double the amount for fuel each week :)

On the note of rear bars... jump onto Powerplay Imports - I saw a rather nice GTR rear bar for the GTT that is about $750? Definitely one of the nicer and less "in your face" bars out there~

id dream of the day i get 500 outa my tank :down: i think i got a real heavy foot or somethin evry car i owened or drive seems to drink duble the usual when i take it out for a spin !! im gettin about 250ish on avrage from my gtt but i suspect my fule regulators pressure is a litle higher than it should be and my fule pump is pumpin it a lil toomuch to the big nismo injectors !! however im gettin my power fc dyno tuned this commin wednesday cuz i can smell it run way too rich at the moment and its gotten worse this week.. unbleaveable fule consumption at the moment. ill keep all infomed how much milage i get after the tune up, where i come from the only petrol in the stations is the ultimate.. so it aint that expencive as this place!! but then agian i come from the worlds 3rd biggest oil exporter.. and about HPs the gtt should do about 280 hp with only 14psi boost. as far as i know with a good tuner and a power fc

Hopefully after the new ECU goes in, my entire car's operation will be re-tuned and I will see the mid-high 400s :dry: That would be amazing~

For now, I'm accepting the fact that I'll only get 400 max from a full tank :)

Argh Stop it, no more talk about 34's till I can get one. :)

All good things come to those who wait. I almost purchased an R33 5 years ago. 5 years later ended up finally upgrading to an R34.

Nice car however there is always better thanks to human greed.

I get between 350-400 from an auto which is more agressive when it comes to fuel consumption. When I first got the car I was full concerned about the excessive fuel usage but now I'm over it and I accept the fact that driving a Skyline means paying double the amount for fuel each week :)

On the note of rear bars... jump onto Powerplay Imports - I saw a rather nice GTR rear bar for the GTT that is about $750? Definitely one of the nicer and less "in your face" bars out there~

Hey, I have run the last 2 tanks on plus98(10% ethanol) and k's appear to be increasing per tank. Just below full tank and it seems I will finally break the 300k's and get close to 330k.

Excited about what a full tank will do!!! even though other cars get 4-600k's. oh well..

I just think it's a condition of purchase for the R34 that your fuel consumption will be through the roof!

I find it especially surprising when I have new people in the car, tell them to watch the gauge when I give it a hit - then tell them to watch the gauge when I drive normally after.

They are very amazed that my car "makes" fuel as we drive along :)