SAU Community

Power Fc,volks Wheels,hks Guges,head Units,victoria

Hey,

not trying to rub it in but the Electronic boost controller, is worth brand new $450.00!!! go to http://www.motorkitz.com......thats what I've been quoted through email.

And including you want to sell thoughs guages with the item, therefore im onlying going to offer max $500.00

think about it.

Regards

Skitzz

Hey,

not trying to rub it in but the Electronic boost controller, is worth brand new $450.00!!! go to http://www.motorkitz.com......thats what I've been quoted through email.

And including you want to sell thoughs guages with the item, therefore im onlying going to offer max $500.00

think about it.

Regards

Skitzz

i wont sell them for that price mate ...

cheers :D

Edited by neo31

• 2 weeks later...
hey all.. :sorcerer:

i decide to sell some items i kept them for my project car.

so i can get some cash money to get r34 z tune nismo wheels and sti brembo brakes elc..

those 2 cd players are import from japan and they need adapter for the local radio,

1---silver kenwood CD+MD player [top pic] in excellent condition >> $450 Ono

2---black kenwood CD+MD player[bottom pic]excellent condition>> $400 Ono

3--local pioneer tape player with 12 CD stacker in excllent condition>> $500Ono

4--power Fc with hand controller for r33gts-t turbo in excellent condition>$1000Ono

5---electronic hks gagus out of r34gtt water tep,oil tep,boost pre. with valve controller>$900

6--- volk racing wheels[[4&5 holes]] for r31&32&33&34,,, 17x9+40 and 17x8+40rear.... comes with 90% of trade tyers on front and 50% rear ones..>>$1300Ono

just to let you know guys reasonable offers are well come.. and won't sell separately.

give us call on 0402541159..

cheers ;)

only the gauges and valve controler are still for sale..

any offers ppl :)