SAU Community

Padded R33 7 Point Cage

yes i've always measure point by how many places it bolts to/is welded to the car. BUT cusco/safety 21 cages are measure by the bolt points, and the rear bars, or maybe the just count the number of bars. so your would be a 7 point in their lingo either way. add the bar that runs straight across the bottom and they call it an 8 point.

is this for one with a sunroof or no sunroof, i guess the interior needs to be removed to fit it?

ben...

I am unsure about the sunroof but i assume it would fit as the front crossover bar is right towards the front and i dont think it would interfer with a sunroof. And no the interior does not have to come out, however the rear cross bar needs to be removed to seat passengers in the back seat. And doesnt affect dash at all...

yes i've always measure point by how many places it bolts to/is welded to the car. BUT cusco/safety 21 cages are measure by the bolt points, and the rear bars, or maybe the just count the number of bars. so your would be a 7 point in their lingo either way. add the bar that runs straight across the bottom and they call it an 8 point.

Yes there is no lower bar on this cage so you could call it a 6 or 7 point cage. Comes with all mounting bolts would like to sell asap to finishes repairs on skyline...thankyou