SAU Community

Powercruise 06 - 3/4/5 March

oRiCLe

How good was the drag comp!!! The Skylines beat everything until the last race where the torana had roughly a 3/4 car langth head start at the roll start - the gtr was catching the torana by quite a bit by the finish line

Hehe, yeah, was in the pits, they were trying to convince the officials to let them do a rerun, but by the time they finished the track was already cleaned up and ready for the next event :O that skyline was a machine :P

Yeah damn good job Buster..

and man.. those autostyle machines were killin it..

if they had done standing starts I think the result would have been a little different..

great day.. and DAMN i'm sunburnt..

drift was alright.. bit boring, goto say, for $35 the day is really unorganised..

Yeah the GTR's would've been good from a standing start

Was there a reason that didnt happen? e.g. the officials didnt want nissans winning?

The marshals were too slow. like the green alien that fell out on the track

1. why was it allowed in the car unsecured? from the anouncers comments it wasnt the first one to fall out onto the track

2. Why did it take the announcer asking for a guy to clean it up AFTER THE 2 GTR'S HAD RAN PAST IT to get it picked up?

Also the waiting time was nothing short of ridiculous

Yeah.. ^^ that was crap.. they go on about track safety.. yet when something falls on it.. they just leave it there..

Mate and I were standing going.. ok.. so.. someone will go get it now.. before.. oooohh.. noo.. too late.. they'll just run the GT-R's anyways..

edit: me just grumbling.. probably due to the sunburn..

JEV-666 did alright too in the R33 GT-R.. how'd you go with traction out there buster??

Edited by Links

Yeah the GTR's would've been good from a standing start

Was there a reason that didnt happen? e.g. the officials didnt want nissans winning?

The marshals were too slow. like the green alien that fell out on the track

1. why was it allowed in the car unsecured? from the anouncers comments it wasnt the first one to fall out onto the track

2. Why did it take the announcer asking for a guy to clean it up AFTER THE 2 GTR'S HAD RAN PAST IT to get it picked up?

Also the waiting time was nothing short of ridiculous

guys its called street racing, which at the end of the day is a way around the agreement between eastern creek and wsid that eastern creek wouldn't have drag racing at there complex

it has nothing to do with nissans

whens the next kind of event like that.. wouldn't mind going..

also - who was the photographer you were talking with out there.. wondering if he's got a website?.. wouldn't mind seeing some of the photos..

Just found your photos Oricle.. llooking good..

Edited by Links

Just looked at your pics ...... i see that the organisers saved a few bob by running it in conjunction with the "skanky ho's" convention.

I was expecting to see you there............