SAU Community

Powercruise 06 - 3/4/5 March

oRiCLe

If he strips it, i need parts.........incase you know who ownes it?

It was an Autostyle car and went home on one of there trucks. wo maybe contact them, I'd say it's repairable though, it was just the front that hit it was another 'turn 4' victim I'm told (can't be 100% sure though as i didn't see it happen, only the aftermath :huh:

That green 180 - its in a bad shape! i had a closer look at it while helping one of the drifters (who also happens to be my mechanic) and it wont be an easy fix.......

Hey guys what a weekend that was...i was a competitor but didnt drag or anything just tore it round the track most of the weekend...

Definate highlight was the R32 ripping the V8's to shreds...me oricle and a few others were at the pits watching all the V8 guys getting pissed off cause they kept losing hehehe...

And im still crying over that GTR that crashed :D cant believe that

also - who was the photographer you were talking with out there.. wondering if he's got a website?.. wouldn't mind seeing some of the photos..

Nope. I don't have a website. :D Picking up all the photos this afternoon from the boss and will put some up here.

BU5TER performed very well and was one of the VERY few cars that was raped hard all weekend.

Adrian

Nope. I don't have a website. :) Picking up all the photos this afternoon from the boss and will put some up here.

BU5TER performed very well and was one of the VERY few cars that was raped hard all weekend.

Adrian

Who says it was you Adrian :O

I had a quick look under the hood of the white R32 GTR that was running there. Was very nice indeed. He was running 283 degree cams, no wonder that thing moved!!

BU5TER - what are you running in your car cause you could hear your turbos wind up a mile away?