SAU Community

Finally ... Pics!

Got my car back this morning so quickly flicked off some shots for you guys, seeing as l've now had the car 4months l thought l better.

When l get a chance l'll get some more, hopefully better than this lot (now l know why l shoot fashion!!).

:O

post-22935-1141540696.jpg

post-22935-1141540735.jpg

post-22935-1141540805.jpg

post-22935-1141540855.jpg

looks nice mate, love the black bonnet and tinted taillights, bet the cops dont though :O

i'd like a carbon fibre bonnet with big vents in it i reckon would look sweet as on a stagea (though it defeats the sleeper purpose all together, haha )

so what bodykit is it? how much...etc??

good luck with it mate

Brad

The indicators are going to go to clear's soon, jsut gotta get a chance to get down to ozeparts to get them. The lights look bout 10times darker in those pics than they are in real life. They're much closer to looking like the VL lights tint wise.

The kit according to the Hyper Rev's book is a Charge Speed kit. I know what u mean bout the FMIC problem GoldZilla, luckly this is just a daily driver so performance mods are being left at just a 3" turbo back exhaust.

But thanks for the comments guys, the bonnet was a last second decision last week to do, and came out better than l thought it would.

Edited by [ STAGEN ]

' date='6 Mar 2006, 09:14 AM' post='1997337']

But thanks for the comments guys, the bonnet was a last second decision last week to do, and came out better than l thought it would.

Looks awesome....... but a Dayz front bar with big GTR intercooler would finish it off REAL nice!

Just thought l'd let u guys know, more so the Melb guys, my stagea will be at Melb Autosalon in late April on a trade stand, so if u go along & l'm about, please say hi!!!

LOL hey man

looks like you might not be the only stagea with a black bonnet at the salon this year...

tracey from dandy said he was also going to enter and was saying that we sould enter as a club....

Ian

havent been to a Salon for a while might come an have a look this year...

as much as its great to see more people coming accross to stagea's it will be sad to see every Tom, Dick and Dandy boy hammer one around town after discovering these beasts at a show..

at least it will be a fine exa,ple they will see...

Edited by humble