SAU Community

For Sale R33 1995

post-21696-1141547790.jpgpost-21696-1141547814.jpg

Hey Guys,

After spending the best part of 2 months finding the right R33 to purchase and then 6 months and alot of $$$ making it right my wife to be has found a house and it has to go.

The details are

12th month 95 maroon R33 gts-t, 72,500kms, excelent condition, ABS, power windows, power steering, AC, climate control, drivers and passenger air bag and all of the goodies of a SII.

Modifications are all around 3 months and 4000kms old

3 inch turbo back exhaust, GCG high flow turbo, Front mounted intercooler, air filter, pivot turbo timer, Boost and air fuel ratio gauges in a pillar, $2500 pioneer CD/MP3 stereo ( the only thing that is older than 3 months). All mods done at once when the turbo blew and a piece of the compressor wheel made its way into a valve. While the motor was down we also replaced the big end and main bearings as well as a head service and new valves. The VRS kit used was genuine nissan as were all the bearings. The timing belt was also replaced at the time. All up this car has had around $8000 spent on it over the past 3 months and someone will get a great deal as i did everything properly with the intention of keeping the car. I am after $18,000 and i am in quakers hill (moving to the central coast soon and comuting to sydney so this car is no longer practical)

Forgot to mention the heavy duty GTR clutch i put in at the same time.

Car now has 12 months rego on it and i also forgot the alarm and imobiliser( also new).

If interested contact Gary on 0416 263 158

Edited by Gaz81

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• That’s a great deal and I would jump on it if you were closer. Melbourne is a bit of a hike for me though unfortunately 
    • I wonder if there is much to tell without knowing where the bolts where bought from. If it comes from Amazon or similar all bets are off. Can't trust them. And I fear not everybody knows that. Wasn't it @TurboTapin who ended up with the fake fuel lines recently? The submersible ones which very much weren't submersible at all. It kind of applies to everything nowadays. Doesn't matter if it's hardware or electronics. The fancy camera might have internals swapped out for cheap knockoffs. The hard drive will report a certain size but not actually be able to write it all. Shit like that. A bit depressing but the reality is you really have to be weary of where and how you buy stuff
    • My guess is, cheap rods, came from a site selling lots of cheap things, and likely a lot of knock off stuff.   I get doing a cheap build, but I don't get doing a huge dollar build, and then skimping on something even like the rods, and likely the bolts to go with it, especially if heaps of stuff had to be fabricated!
    • Today myself and a mate tracked a fuel pump issue down to this amazing piece of workmanship in the fuel cradle loom. Covered by conduit and electrical tape. so now we should be moving onto the first fire once this is corrected. 🤞🤔
    • 1000% percent the looks just aren't visible, I was shocked when i found out the the only thing holding the OEM diff ( rear side ) is one stud was can easily crack when trying to launch the car or really beating on it, hence why this brace connects to the subframe/control arms and even includes a fancy jackpoint, With the forced induction route, I would have quickly launched the diff out the back of the car without this upgrade. The Z1 and GK tech don't offer the same "cool" look so to speak.