SAU Community

Insurance

Just wondering who would be the best company to go with for my Toyota Supra 1994 RZ

Running a bit low on cash after just buying the car so I cant pay the full 12 month cost of Just Car Insurance and would prefer something by the month.. any help would be appreciated.. thank you.

I am in postcode 5114

Rating 4 Driver

18 years old

Just wondering who would be the best company to go with for my Toyota Supra 1994 RZ

Running a bit low on cash after just buying the car so I cant pay the full 12 month cost of Just Car Insurance and would prefer something by the month.. any help would be appreciated.. thank you.

I am in postcode 5114

Rating 4 Driver

18 years old

Your on a Skyline forum, with an s15 in your avatar, looking for 180 in your profile and asking about insuring a supra?? :)

To insure a Clubsport .. I mean Supra... hmm try Young and Cool, also do a search as most of this was likely covered before. :O

Edited by Sir-D

LOL dude wouldnt it be easier if u call up insurance companies and get a quote.. coz everyone has different history, with different locations, so insurance for everyone is gonna be different..

For example.. friend of mine, on third party only, pays 600.. i pay 700.. Same car.. but his is s1.5 and mine is s2.. same suburb... we both got insurance, without any disquailfications or fines etc etc.. ohh n same company insurance..

go ring up, stop being lazy..

I am in postcode 5114

Rating 4 Driver

18 years old

ELDERS INSURANCE WERE THE CHEAPEST FOR MY SKYLINE BY JUST OVER $1000 HOWEVER I HAD TO OUT MY FATHER AS A 90% DRIVER BUT I AM INCLUDED AS A REGISTERED DRIVER

ELDERS INSURANCE WERE THE CHEAPEST FOR MY SKYLINE BY JUST OVER $1000 HOWEVER I HAD TO OUT MY FATHER AS A 90% DRIVER BUT I AM INCLUDED AS A REGISTERED DRIVER

I hope when you make a claim, 'Elders' dont find out your the main driver, as they would DECLINE it straight away.

You being a 10% driver, I guess you have another car that you use the other 90% of the time?

If their claims dept is bothered about following up claims, they will figure out its not your dads car and you wont be paid out, making that $1000 a year saving a big waste of money.

I hope when you make a claim, 'Elders' dont find out your the main driver, as they would DECLINE it straight away.

You being a 10% driver, I guess you have another car that you use the other 90% of the time?

If their claims dept is bothered about following up claims, they will figure out its not your dads car and you wont be paid out, making that $1000 a year saving a big waste of money.

Bump ;)

Im paying $1029 for my r33, fully comprehensive with just cars. Im 22, rating one and probably good suburb/town.

I really think you should consider looking at insurance before buying the car, thats what I did at least and one of the reasons that contributed to getting an r33.

21 at time i started policy, R34 GT-T, coupe. $1,900 with Shannons - pay by the month and no extra cost :) gotta love that.

i might give Just Cars, see if they can do any better, but they don't have pay-by-the-month, so i'm not sure if i'll even bother.

Melbourne, good suburb.