Re Spray

Flash89

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just wondering. i was thinking of giving my car a nice glossy black/metallic if i could, just wondering how much will that cost roughly, but also i was wondering if it would be better if i get the body kit put on first before the respray.

I just got my r32 resprayed. got ferrari yellow paint and black bonnet , black boot. cost me 4K with panel beating (getting little pin dents out) and new front widscreen cos they crack. Ben at BBK custom paints did. he's in Balcatta. if you want i could giv you his number, he's a mate and he could do you up a quote.

I took my car in on a Thursday and it was ready that Sunday, he's quick and very good.

my number is 0421957321

• 2 months later...

I had my car painted by BBK. I went for black with silver glitter as i just didnt want plain black as its kinda boring. But if your not keen on the glitter i would think bout changing clolour its not that much more expensive and would be well worth it.

As for price you would be looking at 3k for just black and about 4-5k for anything different.

I would give Ben from BBK a call and get a quote 0421957321

interested in the glitter, how much you paid cause i also got a R32 GTS-t black

I've just had my R33 GTS-t panelled and repainted.. black with red pearle, gold pearle and glitter. Looks awesome when the sun hits it and just looks metallic black at night. I got it done through a mate though so it was really cheap... expect to pay around 5k hey - depending on the type of job they do. Especially cos its black all little ripples and dents will show up so you want a good quality job!

I paid 3k for mine thorough BBK. Give Ben call and see what he can do for you. 0421957321

I paid $5500 from Cowley smash in a full color change from black for my shitter.

This included;

Fitting of a glass vertex kit

Welding the boot lid

Spraying the engine bay and welding up a few holes

Repairing every little dent you can imagine

Ive had paid a lil extra too now and had GTR fenders fitted to my car, so it looks alot wider.

Awesome quality work, cant fault it at all. The fitment of the kit makes it look like it came from the factory.

I paid $5500 from Cowley smash in a full color change from black for my shitter.

This included;

Fitting of a glass vertex kit

Welding the boot lid

Spraying the engine bay and welding up a few holes

Repairing every little dent you can imagine

Ive had paid a lil extra too now and had GTR fenders fitted to my car, so it looks alot wider.

Awesome quality work, cant fault it at all. The fitment of the kit makes it look like it came from the factory.

i 100% recommened Cowley smash also... they did almost a complete resprat of my car and it come out awsome, top work as masters said cant fault it at all :)

' date='11 Jun 2006, 08:58 PM' post='2247593']

i 100% recommened Cowley smash also... they did almost a complete resprat of my car and it come out awsome, top work as masters said cant fault it at all :)

where are these guys?

i need some work done veeeeeery shortly, and im currently looking for good place to take it..

If your looking for paint prices, thats just buying paint not getting the spray done go to www.houseofkolor.com.au and click on the project planner then HOK paint reckoner choose the type of paint you want and select medium car and full overlay it'll give you a price for everything you need including clear etc.. plus shipping to your door, top quality paint >_<

Edited by BOVed

Unit5, 45 Kent Street Cannington, 9350 5069

Tell em your a mate of Steve's, they'll look after you.

spoke to brett today, sounded like a top bloke!

car goes in on wednesday :)

might get them finish off my flat bootlid too, lol :(

what are the payments like, could you like drop off your car and get it back after you paid it off

Cash mate. You give them your car, and you pay cash or cheque once its finished. Never heard of a panel beater offering resprays with installments. If its a huge job, usualy give them a bit of a deposit, then pay as you go along.

spoke to brett today, sounded like a top bloke!

car goes in on wednesday ;)

might get them finish off my flat bootlid too, lol :)

Awesome, what are you getting done? Probably see your car on Thursday then when im down there.

Steve

Edited by masTers

Cash mate. You give them your car, and you pay cash or cheque once its finished. Never heard of a panel beater offering resprays with installments.

Awesome, what are you getting done?

Steve

front bar fitted and painted, a few little dents and scrapes removed, and probably get them to finish off my R33 level bootlid (wingless)

Awesome, what kit? You wont be disapointed.

trust front bar...

its been on my car, unpainted for quite a while actually..literally havent had the time to take it to a panel beater, so dad is taking it down for me :)

going to see if they can modify it a bit for me however.. has some side vents that i dont particulary like.

post-15551-1150109458.jpgpost-15551-1150109445.jpg