Silver_R34_GT-T

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok guys,

if any one is up for it i think we should ""organise as a group" what we should do on the next thursday night.

As suggest maybe Mt Cootha?

so here are my suggestion, meet as group at location to be organised. Then cruise out to the moutain and have some fun. then back to another parking lot ( location of which needs to be organised) where we can wait for the mood lights. :(....

since i have no idea of the city area (as most of you now know) pershaps some one who does can suggest a route to take, and suitable locations to start and finsih.

Im going to suggest Thursday the 30th????, and perhaps starting location closer to city so you southsiders dont have to drive so far north to head back south..

If anyone is interested? we got two weeks to organise..So perhaps second time lucky.. just dont let me lead.. :S:S lol

Bryn

I am keen, I dont knoe about a "route" but I suggest that we meet somewhere close to the city as apposed to Mt cootha as that could be our criuse destiantion. I dont know exactly but we should get some suggestions on where to meet up.

I went for a cruise for the first time in ages to the spit yesterday and it was locked down by police and roads and traffic authorities defecting anything with an exhaust, so they are cracking down on the usual spots. Its a pitty because its not as if car enthusiasts are doing any harm on a sunday when they are trying to catch up with one another, its almost harrassment. But what can i expect.

Agreed Chris, we shouldn't meet at Mt Coot-tha...bit of a hot spot on Thursday nights.

Suggestions:

We could meet at Maccas Coorparoo (doesn't appear to have the same rep as Milton/Aspley) and then drive over toward the bayside...Capalaba or something...otherwise Mt Gravatt, Garden City Carpark and go from there?

Agreed Chris, we shouldn't meet at Mt Coot-tha...bit of a hot spot on Thursday nights.

Suggestions:

We could meet at Maccas Coorparoo (doesn't appear to have the same rep as Milton/Aspley) and then drive over toward the bayside...Capalaba or something...otherwise Mt Gravatt, Garden City Carpark and go from there?

sounds good to me :P

same here.

hey would anyone be up for a cruise to the Gold Coast

i havn't been there for ages so i'm not sure how the police/traffic authorities are in reguards to defects etc down there....

so yeah anyone be keen on an organised cruise to the Coast???

just post your ideas

yeah fortnightly did sound better than weekly,, or even possible once a month????

yeah thursday the 30th if not raining should be the next one, im just waiting for someone who knows mt cootha and te area around it to suggest meet location and endin spot..

thanks