SAU Community

Lots Of Parts Off My Rb25det

i got 2 sets of injectors from my r33 gts-t

- Sard 550cc injectors with collars (perfect condition, everything u need to fit them) - $500ono SOLD!!!!

- Standard hiflowed injectors to 700cc- ( perfect condition just too small) - $500ono SOLD!!!!!

- hks pod filter and pipe ( filter needs replacing)- $30

- 3" front pipe, no name, bit rusty but good for epa tests etc (off a trust turbo)- $20

- top 1/2 of plenum - $60ono

- stock washer bottle -$15

- Stock fuel pressure regulator- $20

- Oil catch can, no breather- $10

- center muffler from a 3.5" system- $20

- rb25det gearbox ( bearing on input shaft making a whine noise, has been like this for 2 years and hasnt gotten worse at all - $400ono ( have a serious buyer confirming once its out of the car)

just the box no clutch or fly etc SOLD!!! ( att. buyer i lost ur mobs number so i havent been able to give ya a buzz to let ya know whats happenin, sorry)

- UAS fibreglass cai box for use with fmic- perfect condition- $195 brand new- $100ono SOLD!!!!!

all decent offers will be considered, just wanna get this stuff out of the garage

cheers...ben.

btw: all u guys from another post that have requested pics, dont worry ill have them to u tomorrow

Edited by 2BNVS

johnny i cant get into the workshop coz its the weekend so need to wait till monday

kossak- hey mate its nothin that spectacular really (brand unsure) but the way it was set up before it had a return like to the sump so u didnt have to maintain it much at all, it has no breather on it, i think i got a pic of it atm, if not ill get one on monday

ben...