SAU Community

Computer Jargon

Madaz

hey Chops we should do another beer with Andrew sometime.

thanks for all the responses guys, I've checked a few reviews and am definitely leaning towards the logitech (buy it once I suppose)....just have to decide whether to get the Pro9000 or Orbit (Sphere)

Sounds good Pete.

Got a busy couple weeks, as the wife's about to deliver our first in a week or two - no doubt soon after I'll either be looking to celebrate or escape!

anyone else hear of the April the 4th virus in todays news paper just wondering what people have heard

If you're referring to conficker, its due to polymorph on the 4th however most AV companies are on top of it (and MS has released a patch to help prevent damage)..

I for one have been home all day with pharyngitis. If only I could run AVG on my tonsils I'd be much happier.

-D

hahaha i think a CF mouse mat would play havoc of the laser

yeah G19 looks nice i was never really into fancy keyboards

Same, I even prefer the corded mice and keyboards because I was sick and tired of constantly changing batteries in them.

It is a corded keyboard though Norman. I've used cordless keyboard and mouse before - the mouse chews up batteries mainly. The G15 V1 and V2 and G19 are corded same with their pro mouse the G9.

I got the G15 V1 - the G19 doesnt seem to be that much of an upgrade worthy of upgrading yet... my MX510 mouse on the otherhand - I so want the G9.

It is a corded keyboard though Norman. I've used cordless keyboard and mouse before - the mouse chews up batteries mainly. The G15 V1 and V2 and G19 are corded same with their pro mouse the G9.

I got the G15 V1 - the G19 doesnt seem to be that much of an upgrade worthy of upgrading yet... my MX510 mouse on the otherhand - I so want the G9.

yeah i got the g15 v1 too.... only problem is the paint wearing off the keys ;\ I dont have an 'S' key anymore, its just a dot...

-D

Same, I even prefer the corded mice and keyboards because I was sick and tired of constantly changing batteries in them.

G7 comes with charger and rechargeable batteries :cool:

Keyboard maybe but not on a mouse!

Agreed. I have a 5 year old wireless logitech MX mouse and it never stopped me from getting to the top 3 SOF2 players on the Telstra and optus servers back in the day. Gamers who blame their mice are really laughable :D

-D