SAU Community

Computer Jargon

Madaz

The G7 is brilliant! Makes recording guitar tracks in Pro Tools very simple without having to sit at the desk... works at least 3 metres away too :D

yeah i do Ben :D its legit too

i made my mate buy sof2 when he was coming over heaps and heaps and we would lan it up online

sweet... considering we gotta use PB since sof2gold...

pm me the details... i feel like detonating some fools with my noob cannon

-D

Ive never actually used the wireless gear myself for games. Just going on what people tell me.

SOF2 is a fair bit slower than cod4 tho. reflexes. You played cod4 on a GA server ? people jumping ducking weaving doing all sorts of stuff. Its getting beyond the joke.

um sof2 is a faster paced game just you cant prone

i play cod4 for a clan called Devious but mostly play wars as i get sick of 2 shot headshots and unbelievable plays i also play CSS

all game names Madaz :thumbsup:

Come play a game on GA7 server. youll see what I mean madaz. other servers dont come close. Or you can join the ' pro server'. thats silly. you got Xfire >?

oh also is there no more SBS on digital TV my tuner card doesn't pick up anything but it shows SBS station there :thumbsup:

What kind of antennae are you using? Roof-mount or the normal room one?

For my normal room one, the signal for SBS seems to have good and bad days, but it always shows up in the channels.

yeah using a roof mounted antenna properly installed by mr antenna :thumbsup:

Should be able to pick it up fine then. I guess just check cables are in securely or do a re-scan. Are you using Media Centre or the associated app?

I have a Fusion as well, and I can see SBS without too many problems (better than usual anyway).

To be honest, I've given up on the Fusion app, it seems to crash quite frequently, and Media Centre seems to do the job much better (for me anyway).

Edited by Normsta

i have a leadtek now seams fine on everything else

what gfx card you run with the fusion

9800GT. I did have a 7300GT before and it runs fine on both.