SAU Community

Computer Jargon

Madaz

:P

Finally.

Went through all other connections. jumpers. etc etc.

Stuffed around with the lot.

In the end it booted up. Im happy. In a way.

Back to the original problem. this soundcard. I think ill leave that for another night.

Thanks guys. I Appreciate it.

Like a Digidesign Mbox Pro....

got a marshall jmp1 that i no longer use and have been looking to sell for ages

but nobody has the taste to appreciate such fine hardware

make me an offer? :P

-D

got a marshall jmp1 that i no longer use and have been looking to sell for ages

but nobody has the taste to appreciate such fine hardware

make me an offer? :P

-D

Sold mine on ebay about 6 months ago. Mine was mint and I hadn't used it years since I quit playing in bands, from memory I got $680.00 for it.

Great preamps for live use but I found that it had no place in the studio when comparing to a tube amp or ironically something as easy to dial a sound into as Native Instruments Guitar Rig software.

all I can add to the X-fi is that creative cards are shit house

been through too many issues to ever worry about buying one again.

useless useless company

received my asus xonar d2x soundcard 2 days ago, awesome quality and better sound than from creative x-fi fatality pro series

took a while for the pc to recognise it, but oh man music is amazing with the high quality xonar pci-e4 card

I've used my surround sound system on my computer for a while, and now that I don't need it anymore, do I need to buy adapters to be able to use it on a DVD player or TV?

Whats a good mobo that is roomy?. and can handle both my gpu card and soundcard

ATM the 9800gt is too big and doesnt leave enough room for the x-fi soundcard to slot in. suss.

something that will take a core two duo 2.4

ATM the 9800gt is too big and doesnt leave enough room for the x-fi soundcard to slot in. suss.

TBH I've been wondering why you got a creative soundcard in the first place. They used to be the bees knees back in the early 90's but for the last 10 years theyve really sucked...

You should give derringers a call and see what soundcards they sell.... last pro audio soundcard I got was the DSP24 C-Port with 8 analogue ins, 2 balanced and midi controllable (1u rackmount) ... did pretty good for its time, 48khz 192bit, 10 stereo channel recording simultaneous... had ASIO drivers etc

-D

Yeah Ive got a SPEEDIO novation midi input output external thing. Just want something to run nicely with it.

This speedio thing is 48khz. 24bit sound. etc. Gain controls. input gains etc. phantom gain. Made in the UK

im on a roll tonight!!

*cough*invoke*cough*

imo we need to have an sau lan at arena again

seeing as i missed the last one and the last time i was at arena was for GG arena draft

i was just thinking this the other day will organise another one after easter

EDIT

what is folding about ;):)