you are no longer my friend Andrew the game sux bollocks

ill repeat

BF heroes is a game made by 6yr old's for 6 yr old's

hey Craig i beat that other guy tonight for a 6win streak

Damn looks like you were up late mate.

was fun.

I will get on there tonight. not hungover. feeling good. look out :thumbsup:

I think I need a new LCD screen :thumbsup:

that's just Saturn in orbit of my Uranus :)

i can highly recommend the Samsung 2233sw its a 22" 1920x1080 about 6ms refresh, very nice no height adjustment but i don't need more height

Damn looks like you were up late mate.

was fun.

I will get on there tonight. not hungover. feeling good. look out ;)

na i just finished the map that you left on i think he was admin as we had rockets and c4 and mines as well after

yeah i went for value end :woot: good bang for buck the 2233 mine cost $275 i should of waited for MSY but i wanted it there and then

TY to Pete for wholesale contact dam guy quoted me $250 on the phone i get there and he forgot to add the tax

MSY had on there PDF $255 for same but prolly not in stock

I almost went for the Samsung 2233SW(MSY had this one in stock the other week I called and didnt have the E2200HD) but I ended up getting the BenQ E2200HD Full HD 1080P HDMI port and running at 1920x1080... lots of people raving on about it so had to give it a go and so far no problems and I love it.

I have the Asus MK241H, i had to go through 2 before i finally got one that didn't have dead pixels out of the box, so as they say "3rd Times a Charm", took about 1-1.5 months to get a working one once i bought the first one. I bought it last year for about $450-$550, only really got it as it was the only 24" monitor at the time with HDMI, so i could plug the PS3 into it.

But the new Benq M2400HD doesn't look too bad, got 1 in for a customer the other day...we are thinking of getting some more.

i think the samsung's ascetics are nicer piano black and thats bottom bar thing on the BenQ looks like, fail bar

samsung_2233sw.jpg

asus looks like a splendid monitor :P

only really got it as it was the only 24" monitor at the time with HDMI, so i could plug the PS3 into it.

My 14 month old Dell 24" (2407 WFP HC) has HDMI.... When did you get yours?

COMBO :P, i got the LCD about this time last year. I was think of getting a Dell, but they where WAY WAY expensive at the time, i think about $800-1000.

^^^^^WTF did I do...

Dell was on special at 799 delivered iirc, all 24's were expensive though too.

On my screen, you posted 3 times, each 1 minute after the last.

Yeah, 24's were expensive, the Asus was the only one that i found that suited my needs and was overly priced....but i had to go through 3. I shudder whenever i try and sell a Asus LCD at work, not saying they are a bad monitor, i love this one, just had a bad experience....good warranty though :P

On my screen, you posted 3 times, each 1 minute after the last.

Yeah, 24's were expensive, the Asus was the only one that i found that suited my needs and was overly priced....but i had to go through 3. I shudder whenever i try and sell a Asus LCD at work, not saying they are a bad monitor, i love this one, just had a bad experience....good warranty though :P

I've only seen the ASUS 24" monitors "ON' whilst on display in JB Hifi and the picture looks great.

^ I had the forum or Safari lock up.... soooo I kept hitting 'add reply' until I realised nothing was happening, clearly something happened lol!

i've got a samsung 2253 21.6 inch and it's 16 by 10, absolutely freaking love it! native res is 1650 x 1080. Perfect for gaming and everything else i do, should serve me well for at least another 2 years or so.