SAU Community

Computer Jargon

Madaz

Prob been asked before but I'll ask it again.

Anyone recomend a good downloadable anti virus software? Got some norton thing at the moment but it's just for a month.

Cheers

Try Microsoft Security Essentials

Its free. and it works.

-D

Sorry mate, but I only found the offer Sunday night, and the offer finished Monday 9am. Was $129 + shipping .... mind you they still have it on special for a very respectable $159 + shipping

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_p...oducts_id=11164

Go have a look on Ebay - some clowns still have them on there for $399 buy it now ROFLMAO.

I've got one of those keyboards sitting in my spare room still in the box lol. My mate gave it to me as he had 2 even though he ordered and paid for 1 yet they sent him 2 haha

Check MSY online price list Kye, they go pretty cheap

Cheers bloke ;)

Kaspersky or BitDefender, I can get you a 1 User License for 12 months for around the $20 mark.

Sweet, I'll pm you once this free Nortan trial finishes which isn't very long now.

I will check prices when I get to work, but its generally about $20 for the OEM at Staff price. The OEM's are meant for sale with a new system to help keep the cost down, but you don't exactly get any phone support from the manufacturer, and can only go on 1 pc....but there are work arounds.