SAU Community

Computer Jargon

Madaz

Well fellow peoples.

I have some great news. I just got a job at a company that are the second largest distrubitor of videogames in australia. They supply all the JB Hi-Fi's EBgames retravisions etc, etc in australia with videogames and accesories.

And that means that i now work in adelaide and have to commute from Victor Harbor!!!

But it will be a great job and so much better than Woolworths.

So if anyone wants to buy an r34 let me know, cos i bought a daily driver so won't be using the line all that much. And i want to get a motorcycle again. Also i'm not fussed weather it sells or not either way is good.

sifnt use the line as a daily ;)

congrats on your new job also do they have a PDF catalouge can you even to like retail maybee bulk buy on stuff (oops forgot its early days we'll let u settle in first :))

I don't want to use the line as a daily as i'm doing 160 km a day. And it's not fair on the car.

I start this coming monday, and i'll let you know what it's all like. And what i can do when it comes to wholesale prices for games and whatnot.

No point owning a nice car if you don't drive and enjoy every minute of it..

Always been my moto. :)

Unless its one of those skylines that only return 300-350km's per tank no matter what you do.... Some are like that, some arn't. :( Mines not.

Then I guess 60,000km's per year is quite a bit lol.

Move closer. ;)

Yer it sucks.. I can't see a pattern.. Others have replaced injectors, o2 sensors the lot and still get crap economy.

It appears a lot of the R33's suffer the economy problem where as its fairly rare for an R32 not to easily push over 400-450km's per tank with mods.

i do about 60 or so ks a day in my car...average about 500-550 pw totaling $110 on average. if i fill up the tank, (about 55L for about $75-80 depends on price) get about 350-400kms out of it, usually closer to 400, cos i drive to marion 4 times a week from town and there isnt much stopping and starting.

Well i see it as i'll appreciate the line more if i only use it on weekends and spend monday to friday in the 91 pulsar. Thats if i don't sell the skyline, which i'm not fussed either way.

**UPDATE** woohoo ive gotton 377 and i still got about 15km to the station in the morning i recon i put 55lt in it last wednesday and it wouldnt of been a dry tank :D

mind u most the week i have been trying not too boost and was noo weekend driving that wasnt nessesary

Well i see it as i'll appreciate the line more if i only use it on weekends and spend monday to friday in the 91 pulsar. Thats if i don't sell the skyline, which i'm not fussed either way.

A little off topic here peoples but i'm gonna join in........

Definatly keep the Skyline, I drive my little KE55 during the week(well as much as i can) and like you said when you jump in the Skyline you appreaciate it sooooooo much more thats for sure, and well the 91 pulsar would be FWD so hmmmm yeh you love the weekends even more in the line!

Edited by Deluxe

Those 32's get good economy because they lack the power of the 33.

If i had a 32 I'd drive it carfully cos it could be embarising beeing beaten by so many other cars LOL

I guess the extra half a litre makes a difference to the economy, especially when that equates to an extra litre at 1bar boost.

Those 32's get good economy because they lack the power of the 33.

If i had a 32 I'd drive it carfully cos it could be embarising beeing beaten by so many other cars LOL

I guess the extra half a litre makes a difference to the economy, especially when that equates to an extra litre at 1bar boost.

lmao..... hehe Almost as embarrasing as the sound of an Auto with an exhaust. :)

Mind you I would love to have tight auto behind mine.

:(

rb30... I noticed a very slight increase in fuel usage at first (dropped to low-mid 400's) but it soon returned back to normal once tuned and my right foot learnt I didn't have to hold gears to 3000rpm+ in order to get some where. :(

Normal being high 400's around local. I haven't really driven it long distance so I don't know.

For any one interested.

If you'd like to see my fandangled pfc maps that are leaned out to all buggery (both maps and cold start) and run a heap of ign. drop me a pm.

^^ yeah its hard to stop the right foot wanting to go past 3000rpm specially when they sound so nice :wave:

i think that is half my problem to good milage = no boost and less loud pedal

Hey tangles i still have to come see you about your Stagea. Been very hectic the past few weeks espically with starting this new job next week.

But i will give you a call. And i work mon to fri so it should be easier.

It's hard deciding between the skyline and a bike. I love the skyline so much and the missus loves riding in it. But motorbikes are motorbikes.